Practice ~ Hoseok

[This is short fluff imagine cause why not]

You were bringing drinks and snacks for your boyfriend and the other members since Hobi asked you if you could come to practice since he missed you and that if you both could
ride home back together so you thought why not get them something since they were practicing hard.

you been with them from long time since you and Hoseok were childhood friends and the fact that you both loved dance with passion which was another reason that made you guys close and you both always had always had each others back. You were so happy when Hobi asked you out last year to be his girlfriend. Since you knew all of them from a long time you were close with the members especially Namjoon who was like your best friend.

You were shaken out of your thoughts when you reached the practice room door (they let you in the building since they all knew who you were) and you can hear Dionysus playing when you walk in and see them practicing they were almost done with the song so you stood there watching after keeping the drinks down nobody noticed you entering by the end of the song they all were sweating.

That's when Taehyung noticed you in the mirror.
"Y/N NOONA YOUR HERE!!!" He shouted and ran towards to you to give a hug. You almost fell but kept a balance while hugging him back laughing. They all came to hug you while your boyfriend was left in the back whining.

"Ya!! That's my girlfriend let me greet her first~ " He whined while finally getting you away from the members.

" My Jagiya~ I'm glad you came,"
Your boyfriend said while smiling showing is little dimples that you adore and gave you a warm hug and a peck.

"Of course I came and I brought you all your favourite drinks since I knew you guys would be tired," You said while giving them all their drink to them which they happily took

"Thank you y/n-ah" The hyung line replied while" THANK YOU NOONA," The maknae like replied more like screamed while you laughed at them being adorable.

You were a little startled when you felt someone hugging you from behind you relaxed when you felt the familiar warmth and cologne of your boyfriend.

"Jagiya~~ I'm so tired," He said while burying his head in your neck.
"I just want to go home and cuddle with you," He whined while giving you a little peck on your cheek which made you blush a little.

"I know you are tired baby you almost done anyway. Then we can go home and I can prepare a nice warm bath for you and then we can cuddle has much has we want," You replied while lightly turning your head towards your boyfriend who had his head rested on your shoulder.

"Now go drink your juice I got your favourite one," you said while getting out of his embrace to get his drink which made him pout cutely.

You handed him his drink which he took happily while you went and gave him a back hug which he loves when you do that.

"You know how proud of I am of how far you and the  guys had reached. My baby is so talented, hardworking and not to forget very  handsome," you said which took him by a little surprise and get flustered by the compliment.

"Thank you my jagiya you and the members are always there for me," He replied back with a smile.

After finishing the drinks and snacks they went back to practice after they were done they all hugged you goodbye and you left with your boyfriend to your guys home.

                                ~
.
.
.

                                ~

A/N: p.s sorry if its cringy 😂 lol
Requests are open. Don't be a silent reader
And do NOT repost any of my work.

Follow
Vote
Share

                        ~S✌✨