Cuphead Caught My Eye

Oh how great, Y/n. Fall in love with the killing psycho drawing. And to make matters worse he's literally a cup. A CUP.

"How could you ship Bendy straw? He's painfully straight. Better off dating me" you snarl at Aiko

"Calm down son it's just a drawing" they snickered

"Unfortunately..."

"He's a dang cup!"

"SO?!"

You get into a heated debate over what type of people Cuphead would find attractive. Curvy? Skinny? Mean? sassy? Hopefully your characteristics ahahah. Aiko finally had enough and hit you and your delusional ass with a pillow. Pillow fight!!! You wacked Aiko with a pillow.

When suddenly Aiko's game of Bendy and The Ink Machine unpauses. You and Aiko share a concerned look as Henry looks down to his feet and hands.

"I- I don't remember this part" Aiko hugs the wall

" yeah me neither... " You say, approaching the computer.

You try to close out the tabs but it isn't working. You try turning the computer off but it burns to touch.

Henry walks to the Ink machine and pulls the lever.

"Oh how you girls gave us freedom. Y/N or Aiko, which one will be gone? We'll find out!" Samuel laughed maniacally .

"I'm leaving, let's go." Aiko said, scared. They grabbed your hand and you both ran for the door.

The door slammed shut and locked. From the outside.

"And here it goes" Henry muttered.

A bright light appeared in front of Aiko.

"AIKO MOVE" you push her out of the way.

The light expanded and vacumed you in. You tried to run away from it, reaching to Aiko. Their ocean blue hair fluttered towards you as the collapsed on their knees.

"Y/N!" Aiko screamed. Tears streamed down her face as she realized she failed to grab you. You sunk into the dark blue abyss the digital monsters opened.