Into the Abyss

You don't know how to feel. Was this even real? Maybe it's a dream, or a nightmare. Yeah. It will be over soon. The Dark blue abyss began to form black faded edges. Then the edges started to...drip? How peculiar. The black substance covered everything. You looked down at your hands as you let yourself sink into the darkness

Your eyes fluttered open. Fierce wind blowers around you. You looked up at the sky. It was...different? You looked at the grayscale cast of clouds, worried. Are you color blind in this dream? You turn your head around to realize, YOU'RE FALLING! You desperately try to claw at the air, maybe grab onto a cloud or swim through the damn sky or... SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING FALLING! But then you realize, this is just a dream! It's all ok. You always wake up before you hit the floor. You'll be back in Aiko's house, eating your soggy pizza.

You turn your back to the ground and let yourself fall. Your hair flutters towards the clouds as you fall.

CRASH

Your back collided with a house. You groan in pain. How are you not dead? 

 "What the hell was that?!" A voice bellowed. An annoying voice. So scratchy yet squeaky. You can barely understand them.

 " Oh my goodness! Are you okay?! " said.... Was that Mickey Mouse?? Wow this dream is crazy

 "Gorsh"

 "Augggh" you groaned.

You forced your eyes open, which hurt. So really, you forced your eyes to squint.

You slowly turn your head which hurt very much. You can see that you landed on a table, or what was a table, that appears to be in the kitchen. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy surrounded you. This dream felt crazy real.

You tried to pull yourself up despite the pain. 

"Help me get her up!" Mickey said as he grabbed your arms

"She's an intruder! Are you CRAZY?! " Donald screeched

You pulled yourself up with Mickey's help. He sat you down in a chair that has not been destroyed (oops) and handed you a glass of water.

 "Tha-" you stopped talking noticing your words have become wind.

You tried to talk desperately but no sound (besides desperate wheezes) would escape your mouth. You panicked, clawing at your throat.

 "Are you ok? Calm down." Mickey smiled warmly, yet he seemed concerned .

"Help"  you mouthed to Mickey

 "Where's Ozzy?" Mickey turned to Goofy "Maybe he can let us borrow his chalk board."

 "Perfect"  you thought, "now I can find out whether or not this is a dream!"

 You read somewhere that in dreams sentences change in books or boards. Like at one money it could say help and the other it says help me.

"MISTER MICKEY ARE YOU OK"

"What happened here?" 

Holy crap it's them! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

"I'm fine Boris! But-" Mickey was interrupted by a series of crashes

Oswald, breathing heavily, poked his head out from the door towards the kitchen. He looked very worried

 -WHAT'S GOING ON?!- He wrote in his board

 oh no the sentence isn't changing

 " Can I borrow the board, Ozzy?" Mickey asked

Oswald tossed the board to Mickey, who then passed it to you

-My Voice. I can't talk- you wrote

"Who's the girl?" Bendy smirked

-You're like 4 inches tall, I'd crush you-

Everyone chuckled,  you thought it was at your joke buut...

 "You're the same size as me."

 -I'm not?-

 "I'm pretty sure you are."

Bendy walks up to you 

-holy shit what's going on. I wasn't this short like 5 minutes ago-

 "What?" Mickey, along with everyone, was confused.

 "Well she did fall from the damn sky so I guess anything's possible "

 "The duck's gotta point" Bendy states

After a while you were able to walk and move without pain. Or at least not a lot of pain. You gave Oswald his board back since he needed it. Oh what the hell are you going to do. Hopefully Aiko is okay.

 "I'm sorry we can't do much about clothes. We haven't had a girl ever live here so we can't lend you some. Well except..." Mickey said, turning to Oswald. "But we can lend you some money! Get some clothes at a near by shop!" He hands you $100.

 "Thanks"  you mouth to the friendly mouse.

You brush off the ceiling dust from your maid-styled dress.

"I'm going to go and try to patch up the hole in the ceiling!" Mickey says. 

You grab a hammer and nails to help him.

" Oh! You don't agree to! It's a pretty small hole. " he smiled nervously.  And then he realized, "I don't mean to call you small! I meant I don't need help! Haha! You should go talk to the other guests, Bendy and Boris! I'm sure Boris will love you!" He smiled. Wow his smile sure is something.

-So where will you go?-

-with Bendy and Boris

-Help Mickey anyways

-Oswald