𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱

———✰———

The six teenagers came into the Quinn house after school talking loudly as Mary watched them with a grin and before they knew it they were doing the washing up in their underwear and shirts.

"hey! Let me look at that" Mary called out to James as she sat peeling the potatoes making him show her the plate timidly "you call that clean, do you?"

"different standards, you see, Mary." Sarah told her sister before she looked up at the boy "you're not in England now, son."

"Orla was the one who washed it," James told the two women.

"oh, ok. Ok" Orla started as she turned around to look at the boy "I have had it with you, James, and your picking, picking, picking, and I won't take it anymore. Do you hear me?"

"Is everything ok, Orla?" James asked the girl with pigtails softly.

"I warned you, Orla. You're putting yourself under too much pressure." Sarah warned her daughter.

"Can't fail, mammy" Orla looked over to her mum.

"since when have you been troubled by exams?" Erin asked which made the twins frown.

"exam? Where did you get exams from?" Alana asked before Orla questioned their cousin "what are you on about, Erin?"

"what are you on about, Orla?" Erin questioned back Orla told her "step" which confused Erin who asked, "I'm sorry?" and Orla shouted "step aerobics"

"Orla has got really into step aerobics. Her instructor says she's a natural. But Alana isn't allowed to go anymore" Sarah told the others who all looked at Alana questioningly.

"The instructor told me that I had no coordination and that I wasn't allowed to come back again" Alana explained pouting slightly.

"But she says Orla has what it takes to go all the way," Sarah told her sister who looked shocked as Orla blushed.

"all the way in step aerobics?" Mary asked confused with the fact that she had never heard someone become famous through step aerobics.

"but it's out of control now, Mary. She's stepping morning, noon and night. Apart from anything else, it's dangerous. She nearly came through the ceiling yesterday. Ook, she might be gifted, but I want her to have a normal childhood" Sarah told her sister.

"I won't give it up. I can't" Orla confessed.

"Listen to yourself, love" Sarah pointed out worried for her daughter.

"Now, whites" Mary announced referring the teenager's shirts which made them all exchange looks of embarrassment especially James and Alana who blushed at the thought of taking off their shirts in front of each other.