"CHUUUUUUUUCK"

I realised that it was looking nothing like my old room,it was even painted with the design of the galaxy with all the planets that exist and lots of stars making the room shine
What was the think that took my attention immediately was the kids that were sleeping in their current cribs/beds.
One of the cribs was painted colden with many candys and lollipops painted on it which i quess was Gabriels crib ...i mean who would not quess it immediately?

I looked inside the crib by the look of it he must have been only 7 months old?Well im not sure but he was sure not 1 year old .He looked so adorable while he was sleeping peacefully while sucking his thumb maybe thinking it was a lollipop,i mean all the kids did that i remember even Sam and Dean doing that when they were younger.
There were some strays of dirty blonde hair on his head not that much but you could see them and the most fascinating think on him was his little wings which were all over the crib .They had the same colour as his hair and there were 3 sets of wings on each side. They were really incredible.

When i looked at the crib next to Gabriels it wasn't painted at all it was just black but when i looked inside i realised whose was that crib. Inside was little Raphael. He looked like he was 1 and a half years old and he looked just as adorable as Gabriel looked. He had some starys of hair on his head but i knew that they weren't going to grow like Gabriel's. His wings though. They were surely larger. He had 4 sets of wings on each side instead of 3 and their colour was ?purple? I thought they would be something like black like Castiels or brown but anyways they were very cute too.

When i turned around to look at the 2 beds who were at the other side of the room i was overwhelmed of what i saw since i saw little Michael and little Lucifer sleeping. I dont think they have been so peaceful in their existance.

When i went closer i first looked at the younger of those two, Lucifer, and i can tell you i have seen alot of thinks but i never thought i would see the Devil himself sleeping in a little red bed with red pyjamas. It was adorable and by adorable i mean this could melt everyones hearts. And he was like what?4?. He was hugging his pillow so tight that he though if he let it it would dissapear and i could swear he drooling on it. His blonde hair were a big mess just like his wings. Instead of 3 or 4 he had 5 SETS of wings on each side. I felt sorry for his wings because they had a very white colour but the most of them were hurt and painted with red from the blood and alot of feathers were missing maybe from the fall. I sat down on his bed next to him and ruffled very slowly and gently his hair to make him know that i was there for him.....maybe i took this job really seriously before it even started....

When i kept petting his hair gently i looked right in front of me on Michael's bed and i almost run to him because i thought he was falling out of the bed. His half body was on the bed while the other was floating in the air waiting any second to fall. By the look of him he looked the oldest of his brothers since he was 5 like Chuck told us. His black hair was a big mess just like Lucifers and his wings were carefully groomed and taking care of , exaclty the opposite of Lucifers. He had 5 sets of wings on each side just like Lucifers and they had the colour of the sky every morning when there is not sign of cloud.

All of their wings were fascinating and i didn't knew how to feel. When i stopped ruffling Lucifers hair and took my hand away he started whining on his sleep but then turned around and kept sleeping.

I went out of the room where the others were waiting for me and when i closed the door i sigh and brash my face with my hands annoyed by the whole situation i got into.
"Well there's nothing else i can do since i already said that i will do it....so ok i will take care of them"
Chuck seemed really relaxed and the brothers looked ok but a little annoyed since me and them were going to get through alot of shit the next days .....and by shit i mean some real shit too......ew
"Alright then i have left enough money on each of you for all the supplies you are going to need for them and when they will be ready i will come back to get them" he disappeared and me and my brothers looked at each other confused since he didn't gave us any advice or anything of what to do but then we heard a voice in our heads say
"Oh and you should probably clean the bunker from all the weapons, i trust you (Y/N)" and then it was gone.

After a little of just staring at each other outside of the kids room i told my brothers that i would get a shower and then sleep for a while since i didn't had the time to do anything at the motel room. I went to one of my brothers showers since mine was turned into a nursery and had a quick bath and get to sleep before the kids woke up. Everything was fine, i dried my hair quietly and then went to sleep on the couch since we have turned every single extra room that the bunker had to extra bathroom or extra kitchen or extra gym and training room and so we didnt had any quest room. And when i got myself comfortable ready to take a beautiful nap i closed my eyes but noooo that was a mistake....that's when the party started and i heard a baby crying. I tried to run as fast ad i could to the room before the other kids woke up but thats when i opened the door and saw that all the kids were awake and now crying.
"CHUUUUUUUUCK"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up Bitches?How you doing?i hope you enjoyed another part of my series.Im sorry if there are some spelling or grammar mistakes. Idk how i feel since its the first time im not the one who reads the imagines and im the one who writes them but i still hope im good because NOW IM ON FIRE✌🔥