Dickhead

"Metatron" i say trough knitted teeth. If i had my weapons i would literally kill that bastard.
"Yeah it is a pleasure to see you again too (Y/n). How's everything going? You know the hunts,the boys" he came close to the cell bars "the kids" he grinned and looked at the boys behind me who seemed terrified but Michael and Lucifer tried not to show it.
"Very good actually. We were planning how to kick your ass" i say pushing Raphael and Gabriel behind me hearing their sobs
"Ts ts ts now (y/n) dont you see that you are not in the place to joke around and insult me? With a little snap of my fingers i could just make you explode in front of the kids." And he slapped the cells "Dont think im not going to do that" he said
"What the hell do you want from us? We left you free because we thought you were over from the phase ,being god, think"
"What can i say? Don't judge a book by its covers. Now why don't we just get to the dessert and skip the meal huh? Who would you like us to take first? "
My eyes widen just like the kids
"W-what do you mean?" My words shaking from what is awaiting
"Dont act dumb (y/n). Who do you want us to take first? Michael or Lucifer?" The kids hug my sides probably not wanting to do anything with that dickhead "you know just a little torture , the usual stuff " his grin making me sick
"No one you dickhead" i scream pushing the kids out of his sight
"Sorry doll that is not an option" then 2 more angels come to the room "either you choose one either we tale one" he unlocks the cel door and then the 2 angels come into the cell. Panic rises through me as i think of the worst scenarios that could happen. The kids literally breaking behind me in tears. Then it came
"ME." I breath quickly "me,take me. Don't touch them" i felt tears dropping from my eyes

Metatron stand there tapping his finger on his chin thinking of his options while the 2 angels waited for his command. "I guess that could work too. Grab her" they both instantly walked towards me grabbing my arms and tragging me off the cell. Raph and and Gabriel crying into Michaels arms and Lucifer struggling not to attack the angels. He knew what was coming if he did.

I try to push the angels off me and let me go but their grip was too strong. I look at the kids "Everything is going to be alright kids. Everything is going to be alright. I love you and soon uncle Cas will come to save you" Metatron grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.
"I don't think so" and with that he punched me making me black out.
The angels drag me out of the cell and close the main door.

Lucifer' s Pov

I watch as Metatron and those stupid angels drag mama away and it took all of my strength not to cry. I had to stay strong for my brothers and I needed to find a plan.
"We can't do anything Lucifer. We are trapped" Michael says while rocking our younger brothers
"Yes of course we can. We can twy and get out of here. We wiw save mama and then we will be safe in the bunkar" I say walking towards the cell bars
"And how exactly do you plan to get out of here? We don't have anything that could help. Our graces are low and we need to keep calm Raphael and Gabriel" I look at them and see that Raph and Gabe have stopped trying but were still sobbing. It broke my heart to see them like that. Yes I might not show it but I'm their big brother. My heart felt into pieces when i looked at Michael. He was so broken that he couldn't do anything to save us. I never wanted to fight with him. He was always my favourite brother. He still is.
"Well not if you keep whinin'! Now come here and hewp me out" I take of my boot a small knife. Mama gave it to me just seconds ago before they took her away. I barely got the time to hide it.
"Where did you found that" Michael asks surprised walking towards me
"Mama gave it to me. Twat was hew plan. She gave hewself to Dickhead so we ca' break out!" I start scratching with the knife the cell bars. You might think that this little knife can't to anything to those bars which were made to trap angels but you are wrong. Because that knife is made out of an angel blade so if you keep on you can cut it.
"I wunt y Mickey to twy and call Cassie and tell him we awe in heaven"

I kept on trying to cut the cell bars even just a bit so we could all fit in and get out. It was going to take a while. While i was doing that Michael used all the strength, and I could tell his grace, he had left to try and contact with Cas to inform him we are in Heavens prison. Dammit Cassie please hear us.

Cas's Pov

We searched the whole bunker but found nothing. It took us 2 hours to search every room but what we realised shocked us even more. We didn't lost only the archangels but we lost (y/n) too. Now we are all terrified. What is happening?
"Now what? The longer we search the more people we lose" Dean says sitting down on one of the chairs of the library " i mean who would want the archangels and our sister captive?"
"Hmm let me think. How about every supernatural creature that exists you idjit?" Bobby says
"Come on Bobby its not the time to backsass me. Think. Who is our worst enemy that would break in the bunker to take us captive?"

We all sat in silence. To say the truth we had alot of enemies at our tails and it wasn't easy. (Y/n) especially had hundreds and so it made the job harder. Thats when it hit me,Sam and Dean.
"What if" i sigh "what if it was Metatron? I mean he totally tried to kill us all and he wanted to find out where the archangels were hiding right?" Sam and Dean nod "maybe he got (y/n) captive to get them by his side"
"Wait hold on hold on. Who is that Metatron you are talking about? And why does he want my daughter ?" John yells anger in his voice
I glare at him annoyed by the way he calls (y/n) his daughter. I know what is going on between them and i dont call him her father either "its a long story but we have to get going. They are probably in heavens cells. Hopefully they aren't hurt. I will inform Hannah to tell her that we are coming. Take everything we need and we will leave soon" i say after flashing out of the bunker to go to Hannah

Bobby's Pov

"Am i the only one to realize that he acts too concerned that (y/n) is gone?" I ask and Sam chuckles
"Oh no we have seen the signs."
"He is totally in love with her. The heart eyes he makes when (y/n) leaves the room and how he is protective over her. He is just. Cas" i chuckle at them before John cuts in
"So you tell me that this Castiel is in love with (y/n)? Hell no! (Y/n) well knows that he is a supernatural creature after all. She would nev-"
"Well too bad she is" John stares at me "What? You think im not watching over her when we were up there? Everyone could see the blush on her after Cas healed her or every time those idjits let them in a room alone" we all chuckle " Now lets get to work. We have to save our family"

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Stop You son of a bitch! Ahhhh!"I yell out of pain as i feel a knife getting plaged into my abdomen. I could feel the blood coming out of my mouth
"Well all this could stop if you told us everything you know about your brothers weaknesses "
The inly think that i did was to split blood in his face. He looks at me disgusted and sighs
"Well you wanted it the hard way" he then takes the knife out of me and stabs me in my shoulder.
He leans and whispers in my ear "I can do it all day. And those brothers of yours cant help you either than angel. Either you talk either we will make you talk" he cuts my cheek and i scream as it burns through my skin
"I can do this month. I didn't stayed 200 years in hell for nothing" i smirk at him but soon disappears as he punches my face
"You asked for it then"
Torture. Thats what he did to you for what seemed like hours. He cut every part of your body and i could feel my body getting numb from the loose of blood.
I prayed to Castiel, hoping he could find a way to get the kids out of here before he gets them and save us.
Metatron didn't hesitate to use every single weappn he had to torture me. Every single method he knew. It hurt so much that i felt my life slowly fainting. My vision was blurry and before i blacked out i saw the door bursting open and some figures standing there. I didn't saw who it was but i knew it was Sam,Dean and Cas. Maybe Bobby and John? Then i gasped when i felt a sharp pain in my chest. Right through my heart and that was it. I blacked out.But instead of black i saw a light some feet away.