Reunited memories (Part 3)

Cas's Pov

It has been 2 hours since (Y/n) left the bunker and she is nowhere to be seen. Im really worried about her. She is such a young woman who has been trhough alot. She have even faced the Devil,Leviathans and the darkness herself. But when it comes to John. She is terrified. I have seen her past and it is not very pleasant. I never liked John for what he did to his kids. He is no father figure. And i can say the Archangels agree with me since they send glares to John that would kill if they were themselves.
"Dad it's not your fault. Don't worry she just needs some air to clear her mind and she will be back in no time"
Sam says putting a hand on John's shoulder
John earns hisses from the 4 archangels who have entered the room a long time ago because they missed (y/n).
"It is your fault John Winchester" Michael says pointing at the man
"Mine? How is it my fault?"
"Because you awe the one tha' huwt hew" Lucifer stands on the table ready to attack John but i grab him back "behave Lucifer" I whisper into his ear
"I- i never hurt her. I could never hurt her. She is my daughter. I love her" he yells
"No you don't love her. You kicked her out and you did terrible thinks to hurt. You should not be called a father since you hurt mama when she was small" Michael goes to attack too but Dean catches him in the air and he struggles under his grip
"How do you know it's my fault? What if she is tired of you and she went out to be alone without 4 babys crying over her" John backs up though he knew they were right but he never wants to apologize yo anyone
"Becuz mama loves us" Raphael announces earning 'yes' from Gabriel next to him
"Well maybe she doesn't love you maybe she wants this to be over as soon as possible so she can be the hunter that i grew her to be"
"Dad" Dean says trying to calm him down
"NO" all of the archangels,and Gabriel with the help of Raphael, run out of the room
"Well good job John. We don't only have to find out where (y/n) is now we need to take care of 4 kids who their emotions are destroyed thanks to you idjit"
"Well Bobby i have most important thinks in my mind right now like how we got here?" He says like it's the most usual think
"And what about what you were telling me up there? How you wanted your daughter to forgive you of what you did? Of how you wanted to earn her trust again? Huh? Where are this thoughts now John? Because if you keep acting like that and especially on her kids she is never going to call you father ever again"
"Wh- Bobby do you even listen to yourself? THOSE 4 are NOT her kids. They are the FRICKING archangels. (Y/n) doesn't have kids. I doubt she even wants because of the life"
"The life you brought her in" I say taking all the attention on me "and because she is scared. She is scared to have children because she doesn't want them to grow up to be hunters. She doesn't want them to grow up the way she and Sam and Dean did. She doesn't want to be like you John Winchester. Thats the reason why she is not having kids and you should be ashamed of that. I might not know where she is but I can feel her distress. And i really care about her mental health and since you came back from heaven Chuck knows how she doesn't have even a bit of joy in her syster. " John is speechless. All of them are speechless.

At the same moment the door opens to reveal (y/n). She had a puffy face and her eyes were red
"(Y/n) Are you okay?" She comes down the stairs and I check on her "What happened? Did you got attacked? Did a witch got you? Angels? Why is your face like that? I think you are under a spell,your eyes are red"

(Y/n)'s Pov

After some hours of just sitting by myself I decided it was time to go back and deal with my problems. And by problems I mean finding a way to send John back to heaven.

I took my princess and drove to the bunker. I was out from the metal door when i heard some yells inside. The good think of the bunker was that it had thin walls so you could hear everything. You heard what John said about the kids.YOUR KIDS. And now you were even more mad at him. But then you heard Bobby and you calmed down. And what made your heart fall apart was what Cas said. How he supported you and backed you up. I mean you always had a think for the angel. It was from the 1st day when he and Uriel had some business going with Dean after he saved him from hell and he came to our motel room. At the moment Cas didn't knew what feeling were or how important it was for humans to feel but once he became a human he understood. I dont think that he ever going to like me since.....
I'm a human. And a broken one too. A hunter. Who have tried to kill him a few times and have killed alot of his family.
And him. An angel of the Lord.
I wish i could do something. Dean and Sam who know about my crush towards the angel are telling me to express my feeling but NOPE. Never done that before and not gonna start now.

I enter the bunker and immediately as i walk down the stairs I saw Cas beside me checking all over me for any harm
"(Y/n) Are you okay?" He starts checking "What happened? Did you got attacked? Did a witch got you? Angels? Why is your face like that? I think you are under a spell,your eyes are red" i chuckle at his actions
"Yes Cas im fine" i push him away walking towards the table
"(Y/n) plz hear me out" John says standing up walking towards me
"No" i put my hand up blocking him "i heard what you said. And yes I'm never going to forgive you if you keep acting like that. Now i just want to check on the kids and i will tale some rest. Go bother someone else" i say walking to the room
"Wait!" John yells grabbing my arm
I pull it away and look at him annoyed and i just turned around continuing my way
"(Y/n) look I'm sorry for whatever i did. I know i was a harsh father but i did it to protect you. I did it because i didn't wanted you to end up the same way Mary did" he walks beside me "i was too blind to see that i was loosing you. I wanted so much to take revenge of Azazel that i didn't saw that my only daughter was falling apart"

I stop and sigh crossing my hands over my chest "and what about the beating huh?" I ask
He seems nervous rubbing the back of his neck "look there is no excuse for that. I was always drinking after the hunts and i didn't thought right. I never EVER would want to hur-" loud noices and thinks falling could be heard at the whole bunker. Bobby,Sam, Cas and Dean run to us
"What the hell was that?" Dean yells gun in hand
"I dont know we thought it was you" John talks back
"Then if it wasn't either us either you then wh-"
"THE KIDS" I yell running to their room. When I'm outside i try to open it but its locked.

I shot the lock and kick the door open raising my gun up. When i take a look around i see that everything is a mess. The closets,the beds,the toys everything is upside down and spread on the floor but there's no sign of the kids. I start looking around searching every pile of clothes but finding nothing.
"Where are they!?!?" I yell looking around for any clue of where they are

Hours later
We searched everywhere . Every part of the bunker but the kids were nowhere to be seen. After some time i went to check their room again but the moment I entered the room the door slammed behind me shut. I turned around and i felt someone knocking me to the ground holding their hand on my mouth and holding my wrists.
"Well look at that. We dont only have the 4 archangels but now we have the well known (Y/n) Winchester! The boss will be proud of us. We should have suspected that the Winchesters were into this" and with that i heard 2 flaps of wings and i was totally into an unknown place.
I looked around and what it seems i was in was a cell. Where i was?
"Mama?" I heard from behind me and when i looked i saw all the 4 of the kids snuggled up with each other
"Oh my chuck kids. Here you are" i open my arms and they all rush at me " i was so scared"
They didn't said anything they just cried in my arms. Before i even had the time to ask them what happened or if they were okay we heard a door opening and then shutting and some footsteps. Immediately i push the kids at the corner of the cell and stand in front of them protecting them from whoever we were going to see
"Well well well" he smirks our of the cell bars
"Look who we have here. (Y/n) Winchester. Nice to see you again doll" my eyes widen in fear of who was standing right in front of us
"Metatron"