1

"Hey"i said with a half smile. No, more expressive!
"HEY!"I repeated smiling one more,but this time more teeth showed. If anything, I looked like Pennywise.
I sighed, I looked back at my reflection to see my older brothers staring at me.
"Either be late or get your ass in my car." Said J.J,the oldest.He works at an not-so -well-known café,library place.He gets paid well though, so our parent dont really care about his occupation.
He got himself a girl,Aleesha, and they are going to live here after we all move out, it'll take a year,don't know why, don't give a f'ing damn.

"Are you coming or not?"Asked Min, the gay, honestly no one was surprised when he came out ... absolutely no one.

"Come on Flora, even Nina is in school" said Jade walking in. Nina and Jade are both my sister's, one in kindergarten one in college. She just came back after dropping Nina to kindergarten 5 minutes ago...How is she dressed for college already?

"Stop whining and I'll come"I said back.
J.J grabe me by the arm and pulled me into the car.
"MY BAG!"i said.
"First day. don t need it"said Jade.

"God, you guys are so annoying!"

"Says the one is the one"

"Oh my god will you let me live?"

"Nope"

"YOU B-"I began

"Both of you keep your mouth shut or I'll make u walk in the rain!"shouted J.J
.
.
.
.
I got out of the car and walked towards the gate. I was looking waiting for the bell to ring when I saw a girl shouting at her brother. Damn was he cute.

The boy had black hair and brown eyes.The girl had the same features but a much more pointy shaped face. The boy had a circle shaped face which made him look much smaller than the girl.

They looked like twins. Honestly I didn't care about their conversation until they mentioned verivery.NOW I was intrested. But also why were they shouting?I went closer to listen to them....

"I'm telling you he smiled at me!" Said the girl

"Are u sure he wasn't laughing? Your hair looked like someone tried to comb it with a knife"said the boy.

"You just a jealous ass who can't take it when Yongseung looked at me and not you!"

"YONGSEUNG LOOKED AT YOU!" i screamed.

They both turned around and looked at me....
______________
Chapter 1💖💖💖💖
Also this ,my friends, is Yongseung

______________Chapter 1💖💖💖💖Also this ,my friends, is Yongseung