6

Ok so ..... Why is my life bs.
I just want a normal day without any weird discovery or any weird ending....Is that too much to ask for?
I already know I have feelings for Reon ....But I don't want them.
My life is too rushed.
When one scenario happens I don't have enough time to suck it in before the next shit happens.
I can't let myself fall in love again .... Not after what happened the last time.
And especially not a playboy.

After talking to myself I decided to go to the living room to watch tv. But of course someone was already on it. J.J had his eyes glued on the tv watching some sports show. Honestly, who even likes them? They are just some repeated stuff just played by different people. The only good thing about it is when your team wins.... Other than that it's just a load of bullshit.
I just rolled my eyes and decided to go outside.
I got changed into a black skirt, a big baggy white jumper and some boots.
Yeah....I love dressing my self up.
I decided to bring my dog(tommy) along since he's basically a cat and all he ever does is sleep.
I walked out of my apartment and headed for the park.
As I was walking Tommy all of a sudden starts getting hyper. I just went with the conclusion that he just wanted to play. And I was right
... So I started throwing sticks around and he would catch them and give it back to me so I could throw it again.
This time when I threw it i realised I threw it too far but Tommy still went to go fetch the stick. I just stood there waiting for tommy to come back. 1 minute, 2 ,3,4 ..
He wasn't coming back so I got worried and called his name.

"Tommy!"

No answer

"TOMMY!"

Still no answer...

"TOMMY!"

No answer again...

This is where I started to panic .... He would be back by now.
I started running around trying to look for him . I went over to the playground, i searched every little area of the playground before looking back at the big park. I started looking behind bushes, trees , through the flowerbed....Everywhere.

I started asking people if they saw him or if they saw a dog like him.
I got no for an answer.

Until I met this one man.

I went over to this one old man who was sitting in one of the wooden benches. I really wasn't expecting anything from him because he was in the opposite end if the park and my stock definitely did not reach there....But I just had to ask. I ran over to him panting.

"S-sorry sir f-for d-disturbing you but did y-you see a d-dog looking like this anywhere?" I said breathlessly while showing him my phone.

"No problem love....Let me see now."
He said taking my phone From me and fixing his glasses to look at the picture. His eyes widened and then he looked at me." Yes I'm sure I have .... Oh! He was walking beside a young man a few minutes ago"

"Can I describe the man?" I asked quite worried at this point.

"Let me see now he had red hair obviously dyed and he was quite tall...I'm sorry sweetie but that's all I can remember I hoped i helped" the man said.

My eyes widened .

Red hair...

Tall....

No it can't be

"Thank u sir can you please tell me which way he walked?" I asked

The man pointed at a direction and I thanked him and ran as quick as possible.

When I reached a certain point I saw Tommy . I was so releaved, bit it didn't last long .... I looked at the man beside him. Red hair. Tall. It's him.

Tommy ran to me and the man looked up.

"Flora?"