7

"Flora?" The man asked.

I just stood there.

"Flora do u remember me?" He asked.
I could see it. I could see that same vicious smile. The smile that still haunts me to this day.

I stepped back.

He stepped forward.

I picked up Tommy and started running. I could hear him trying to catch up.i was released to see a crowd walking our way. I had a plan.

As soon as I mixed with the crowd i ran to the right and made sure he can't see me.i ran until I was out of breath. This brought back a whole load of memories. I shook my head and told myself to focus. I couldn't go home because the exit was somewhere around where he was so
I decided to hide. I went toward the more foresty type of the park and decided to hide there.
I Had to admit it did look beautiful and Tommy seemed to like it too.

(Google)

I sat down and decided to rest my head on the green grass.
It was so peaceful.and nice i almost forgot why I was there. This is what I need in my life I thought.

"Flora?"

I jumped up and looked around....

"Reon?" I asked. I started to laugh .... I got scared for nothing. Tommy didn't like it though he looked a bit mad because I startled him.

"What? Whats so funny?" He asked

"Oh, nothing" i replied still laughing.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

"No,no you look fine..... It's just-"
I got caught of as Tommy jumped on top of Reon and started licking his face.

I giggled" looks like he likes you"

He looked up "who wouldn't?"

"Your mom" i replied as innocently as I can.....But I couldn't help it and started laughing again.

"Haha very funny.....Got anything better? That was lame."

"Lame like you!" I said inbetween laughs while looking at him.
He smirked and said " sweetheart I'm not a mirror"

I blushed .... I wasn't sure if it was because of the burn or the fact that i- NO! No more love. Not after-

"Hey you ok ?"he said. I looked down and nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah..."

He looked at me and said" why were u running earlier? And don't just tell me it was because you were in a park and u felt like it, i mean who would run in a skirt?"

I sighed and tried to think of an excuse, but I couldn't .

"I um- that's personal"

"Oh" he said.

"Can I ask you a question ?"I asked

"Yeah sure what?"

"Why are u here?"

"That's easy ... I followed you"

"You followed me?" He nodded. " Bit creepy but ok" i said

"Hey you looked petrified. And I wanted to know what was going on. I looked like you were running from a murderer" he said. I expected him to laugh and sat it as a joke but no. He just looked at me dead serious. he wasn't joining around.

" Hmmm yeah .... I-"

"You were really running away from murderer?"

"Yes.no. it's very confusing. Bu all you need to know is that I'm hiding at the moment and he could come looking for me -"

"Where is he?"

"Where did u last see him?"

"Somewhere along there" i said while pointing at a direction.

"Ok.....Now describe him" he said.

"He is tall ... Red hair dyed- wait are u going to fight him?"

"WHAT?! No I'm no crazy .... I'm just gonna look for him and see if the coast is clear"

"Ok, but please hurry .... If u can't see already I'm scared"

He nodded and left.........

*Click*

You can't hide forever....