2

"YES! And by the way, my baby did not laugh or awkwardly smile at me, it was a genuine, romantic and sweet smile"said the girl.

"OMG, AHHHHH. AWW I Really WISH I WAS THERE!"I Said

"yeah I practically died when he looked at me....Oh my god! My.bais wrecker.looked.at me. I still can't believe that happened."Then she looked at me "oh, Sorry I'm Ashley but ... Since you like verivery ... Call me Ashy."she smiled at me.
She looked so cute when she smiled.

I turned to the boy"u?"

The boy just looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I gave him a confused look and he walked away.
Shit, what did I do though?

"Reon"said Ashy

"Huh?"

"That's my brothers name"

Reon.

"Hey what's your name?"

"Flora"

"Awwww that's such a cute name"

"Thank-"i began

The bell rang.

I smiled at Ashy."see u later"

"See ya!"
.
.
.
.
We were all sorted into our seats
Ashy was sitting beside me. To be honest I wasn't surprised. It seemed a little cliche, two girls just meet and now are sitting beside eachother 'coincedecely'.
I mean I didn't mind it, she was nice,but I kinda missed her brother.Reon. his name was repeating itself in my head.
Oh god Ashy don't fall in love..

I've already fallen in love once with the person I liked ending up to dispise me.

I don't want him to dispise me....

No , i don't love him though, it's just because he is a boy , because he is a male...Females are akward around males ... Yeah that's it...

"Flora Hade!"shouted ms H.J.

My head shot up "Huh?"

"Miss Hades if u can't concentrate in class on the FIRST DAY then the door is there and what do YOU ya know? it's open so YOU don't have to use your brain to OPEN IT!"

"I'm sorry miss i am not feeling well today..."

"Well why come in then?"

"I'm sorry miss....."
Why is she so mad. Damn she a maniac.

She just glared at me and carried on with her shit. When she looked away from me I just rolled my eyes.

"Wow so this is our teacher?" Whispers Ashy.

"Watch me fail this year"i said in response

"Ha, bitch watch ME fail, I'll just retake the year with a better teacher"

"I'm in on your plan"

"I shall make it a revolution!"
We both started laughing.

"Do you two have a problem with rule number 13425523578965421457898876?"
We both went sighlent..
"Thought so..."
.
.
.
.
.
___________
And another chapter💖💖