2. The bussiness

After a few hours spent to convince the girls that she has more than enough money, Rebecca walks to her black Lamborghini outside, ready to get the money in cash from her credit card.

She drove all the way to the bank, getting the exact amount of money needed, then added some debt, for which the gang asked. 10k is the debt she decided on. This much money should better make these guys leave them alone.

Back in London, at her law firm, people didn't win even close to how big her salary is. So the cash wouldn't be missed.

When she hopped once again in the car, she called Annie, so that she could pick the girls up on her way home.

Turns out they're all at some kind of cheap diner where poor Ruby works at. With that information, she started the engine and drove to the location she was told.

As she got out of the car, Rebecca figured that they might stay some time waiting for Ruby to finish her shift so she got the bag of money too, so she could calm the girls down, tell them it is over.

"Hey girls. I got it." She raises the bag, but notices Ruby is distracted.

"What's going on, Rub? What are you looking at?" Beth asks, probably noticing as well.

The three girls follow Ruby's eyes and see nobody else than the gang that threatened them.

"Who are those guys?" Rebecca asks uneasy. The girls left her question unanswered, walking towards the scary looking men.

"We will bring your money, leave us alone for now. What did you show up here for?" Rebecca overhears Beth telling probably the boss, since he was seated in the middle.

E few more words were exchanged quietly, so the girl couldn't hear them. Then, the man pretended to lean back so that a golden gun could be seen.

With that, Rebecca quickly walked to their table, the man's raised eyebrow making her friends look at her.

"Becca, leave this to us." Ruby muttered, with Annie and Beth silently agreeing.

"Mr gangster, I have your money right here, just leave the girls and I alone." Rebecca tried to stay confident, but she was freaking out on the inside.

"No can do, sweetheart. You may come here with your expensive clothes and Gucci bag probably full of money, but the debt--" the tattoed guy started, taking the bag.

"I put 10k extra" she interrupted.

"Becca!"the girls shouted.

"Don't worry, it won't be missed." She smiled sympathetically at her friends, then turned to glare at the gang boss.

"Alright honey, you win." The man smirks and then turns the the others.

"If you want cash you can do a job for me, but there's no going back once you accept."

"Yes."Annie accepts.

"Annie. I just got you out." I groan.

"Sorry again baby. Seems like you have to help a little longer." He chuckles at the girl.

"My name is Rebecca and you should start using it--"

"Rio" he kisses my hand gently, then adds "You might want to prepare your passports, because you're bringing me some stuff all the way from across the border." He winks then exits the restaurant, with his goonies after him."

I honestly hope you are enjoying the story. If you have any suggestions, something I should add in the story dm me or comment. 💚