5. FBI

I just wanted to say how happy I was seeing how many reads my story suddenly had. Over 600 seems like a lot to me! I honestly think this story is crap, but I'll continue it because I know how it feels to read a story that's discontinued. Awful. Also, I hate self-promotion, but check out my stories if you'd like: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Flash, and all the basic ongoing fan fictions are on my profile. Just so you know: comments encourage me.

"Miss Gold, such a coincidence to run into you." the FBI agent, investigating the girls, greeted Rebecca in the morning.

"I don't know if you are aware but this is my house." the woman rolls her eyes.

"Of course I am aware. I just have a few questions." the man smiled sarcastically.

"Make it quick, I have somewhere to be." the truth is Annie called her a few minutes ago to meet her at Beth's house.

"Have you met this man?" the FBI detective holds up a picture of Rio.

"I don't think so." she shakes her head anxiously.

"Really? Because it looks like he is exiting your new law offi--"

"Look, I am in a hurry. Maybe I can come back later to your office and go into detail." and with that, she hopped in one of her cars and left for Beth's house.

---

"What was Rio doing with you at Sadie's school?" Ruby interrogates the girl.

"He--uh--um..." Rebecca was lost for words. "He was just making sure you're washing the money for him." she smiled sweetly.

"Why not ask us?" Annie continues the questioning.

"I don't know." she decided not to give too many details.

"Mhm" the girls didn't seem convinced at all, but she didn't insist, hoping they'd forget about it in a few days by making it a lot less memorable.

"Listen, I have to go. It's a work thing." she tried convincing the girls to let her leave without any other questions.

Again, the girls didn't believe her, but let her leave.

Ok, so this has been a draft for some months. I do not know how to continue this story, seeing as I haven't watched the show in a long time. Please give me ideas!!