Ch 1. The beginning of a new legacy

A few notes to start us off...

1. In this story I've made Izuku slightly more confident. He doesn't take peoples shit as much as Izuku in the main story, but don't fret, it isn't too drastic.
2. This is a ben10xBnha story, Incase you didn't you know.
3. I did start a previous story related to this same idea, but I found that I was rushing each chapter. This time I hope to include more detail and depth into my story and, hopefully, make it turn out better then last time.
4. Also, when I post chapters, please don't be afraid to tell me how I can improve my story, writing, grammar etc. It's really helpful in the long run :).

Without further ado, lets get this started already. I present to you...

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
Deku: The wielder of the omnitrix - Ch 1.
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

In the distant future: year 2036...
Earth 1

After saving the universe countless times and establishing peace over multiple galaxies, including his home plane, earth, Ben Tennyson found it was time to give up his mantle of being the universes greatest protector. Yes, it was time for someone new to fill in those shoes, and who better yet than...

"My son," Ben said in a soft tone. "I wonder how he'll react to receiving the Omnitrix." He smiled as he finished wrapping an item in wrapping paper.

"I'd expect similarly to you, and he'll most likely use it as just as irresponsibly," a small, grey frog like creature said just to the right of Ben's hand. "And are you positive on handing off a device as powerful as the Omnitrix to anyone other than yourself?" The frog like creature blinked side ways.

"Ah well, not really," Ben starts, stroking his goatee. "I've had many many adventures with the Omnitrix over the past 35 years I've had it. Every catastrophe, every triumph, it was there with me and I enjoyed every second of it... but that is also why I need to retire from it, I want to give someone else the opportunity to experience these adventures... to be a hero!"

The grey creature responded with a genuine smile. "You really have grown since I first met you, Ben Tennyson. Well who am I to stop you once you've set your mind."

Ben gave a stoic laugh. "Besides, its not like I'm retiring for good. I'll still be around, just not as an alien all the time." They both turned as they heard three consecutive knock coming from the door.

"Well, it seems like they've arrived." The frog creature said.

Ben took hold of the metal object wrapped in wrapping paper with ease. "Thanks again, Azmuth. By the way, did you make sure to install the guidance system and the-"

"Who do you take me for, Tennyson!" Azmuth interjected with an annoyed tone.

"Ah, of course you have, just making sure." Ben took the metal object and walked towards the door. He sighed one last breath as he is about to give his son the universe's greatest weapon for his 10th birthday. He went to unlock the door, but just then, out of nowhere, a blue light engulfed the Omnitrix.

"What!-" before he could even do anything, the Omnitrix vanished from his hand in a blinding flash of azure blue light, leaving nothing but a legacy behind.

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Japan: Musutafu
Earth 0

Waking up, Izuku Midoriya's eyes were met straight away with the sun's blinding rays of light. He careened to the side in a cat like manner in order to avoid it.