Ch 4. The trial of battle

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
Deku: The wielder of the omnitrix - Ch 4.
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

The students of class 1-A watched as Ditto, or both ditto's body's split into different pairs of ditto's. It was happening so fast, their eyes flickered from focus to focus as more and more ditto's flooded the inside of the circle, each pushing to climb over one another.

"Move!"

"Me first!"

"No-me first!"

It was like seeing kids fighting to get to the top of the slide first, but unlike that it was planned. A column, no- a towering mass of ditto's was built in quick succession, every row working to lift the weight above it. It was amazing, yet scary at the same time.

"We call this," the ditto's shouted in unification, the tower of toddlers beginning to sway to the side. "The leaning tower of Ditto!"

The tower dropped just as fast as it was built up, rapid in its descent, the Ditto at the top of the tower with the back in his hands jumped at the very last second. Boom. Impact.

A shockwave of combined pain seethed within each and every ditto's body.

"OWWWW" they all yelled.

"WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!" Ditto #50 demanded. The other ditto's pointed at the only ditto still in the circle.

The ensemble of ditto's flared in anger, cursing the original ditto as he also squirmed in the circle in pain. The original ditto then slammed the omnitrix symbol allocated on his forehead. A flash of green bursted from its body. Izuku was back, still on the floor- in pain.

Aizawa turned to the class and showed the device which read "540.4" meters.

What just happened? The students of 1-A had each and everyone their jaws dropped.

"Did that really?-"

"This guy- what kind of quirk is that?"

Katsuki couldn't believe his eyes. For a moment, he'd thought he was going crazy. Maybe he was. He didn't know how Izuku did that. If he had a quirk then he would've gotten it when they were kids but now?- that was the last straw- the last tick to his bomb.

He. was. pissed.

Barely getting to his feet, Izuku turned, still moaning in pain. He was caught off guard by Katsuki's sudden charge. Instinctively, he reached his hand out for the omnitrix again and then, something took a strong tug at his hand, pulling it the opposite direction.

"Deku, What the hell was that!-" A set of explosions detonated from Katsuki's hands. But something was stopping him from moving forward any further. His body, he looked down - it was entrapped by a scarf. He couldn't move an inch further.

"You two, stand down!" Aizawa ordered from the sidelines.

"Why- the hell is your scarf so damn strong?" Katsuki said, staggering back. 'Why can't I use my quirk?'

"It's a capture weapon made of carbon alloy," Aizawa's eyes glowed red as his hair floated upwards. "Making me use my quirk so much- it gives me serious dry eye."

'That quirk, I've seen it before... that's-' The scarf returned back to Azawa in one seamless motion- his hair dropping back to place. 'Eraserhead! The underground hero, I can't believe I didn't realize it!'

"You're wasting my time now. Next person. Go." The pro hero grumbled as he left the two troublemakers unshackled.

Izuku ran off back into the group of 1-A students, Katsuki stayed behind for a moment longer.