Strangers

*Cassandra's POV*

***Airport. . 

I balanced my phone on my shoulder as walked passed people and push my cart. . 

"geez Cash. .yeah. .the plane just landed. ." 

I rolled my eyeballs heavenward as I talked to my sister. .she's still in Canada though. . 

"be sure to fix everything before you go to the province ok. ." she said 

I can hear some paper crumpling in the background. . 

"chill will yah??Ill be fine. .besides I'm not a child anymore. ." I assured her. . 

Really she still treats me like a child. .I'm 25 years old for crying out loud!!! 

I'm so engrossed in talking to her that I didn't see that the person in front of me stopped walking. . 

The next thing I know is that I'm staring to a pair of beautiful aquamarine eyes. . 

"watch where you're going miss!!" wow he looked so pissed. . 

But he's such a beautiful guy. . 

"I'm sorry. ." 

"whatever. ." he just said as he walked passed me. . 

I just shrugged my shoulders. .I'm that nice. . 

"Cassandra!!!what the hell happened???!!" 

I have to put away the phone from my ears. .geez my sister really loves to curse!!! 

"nothing well I have to hang up now Cash. .I'll call you when I get home ok. .take care. .don't over work yourself. ." I told her 

As if she'll listen. . 

"fine. .bye. ." 

That's my sister alright. .she's not always like that though. . 

Well fine she's like that most of the time but I love her.. 

After putting my suitcase at the compartment at the back I sat on the front seat. . 

"Serendra. ." I told the driver of the cab. . 

He just nods and drive. . 

I brushed away a few strands of my hair from my face. . 

I need a haircut. . 

My mind drifted to the patients from the hospital I've been working for the past two years. . 

Hmmm I miss working already!!!!! 

"here for a vacation miss?" the driver asked nicely. . 

"yeah. .it has been two years. ." 

"my wife will come home next week too. ." he said happily. . 

"that's good to hear. ." I said cheerfully. . 

then we started chatting again some stuff and all until we reached my destination. .I paid but told him to keep the change. . 

This unit is mine and my sister. .trust me a unit in Serendra is so expensive. .I don't even know why we bought this in the first place. . 

I send a message to Cash that I'm home but she didn't call. .tsk typical. .she must be on the go again. .that adrenaline freak. . 

I plopped down my bed. .and in no time fell asleep. .

**

After a week of fixing everything. .like renewing my passport and such I'm going home tomorrow. .in the province. .