chapter6-together

*Cassandra's POV*

Weeks after weeks came in a blur. .the moment I said yes to Calix was almost like a dream. .lolo and lola are so happy they even had a pig slaughtered. .for celebration purposes. .Jillian is even more happy about it that she spread the news around town. .

Calix is so amused with the pig being slaughtered for us that he forced me to watch it. .

like I dont before. .I grew up with these things. .everytime theres something to celebrate there is going to be a pig slaughtering. .

tsk. .not that its bad. .

I just feel sorry for the poor pig. .imagine being fed everyday until its so big then when the right time come. .it will be killed and eaten. .

Calix is so amused with it. .he watched it while hugging me from behind. .his face snuggling on my neck. .

geez. .

His memory is still vague though. .and he doesnt care. .

but he catches glimpse from time to time. .about him,a girl and another guy. .

He even told me about a band that he thinks he used to be a member. .

Were now sitting on the bleachers with Jillian and Sprite. .

theres a basketball something. .

"oh look Cass. .its Jeb. ." Jillian said in a hushed tone. .

"crap!!he got some nerve after being decked. ." Sprite laughed. .

"who's Jeb??" Calix asked. .his hand holding mine. .

as always. .

"he's a classmate. .before. ." I said as I fidget. .

"he's not just a classmate. ." he said flatly

"ok fine. .Cash punched him before and he fainted. ."

Calix raised his brows at me. .

I just gave him a smile. .

He smirked at me. .

"hey Jil. .whats with that Jeb??" he asked

I groaned. .

I really dont want to remember that!!!

Both Jillian and Sprite laughed at the same time. .

"well he likes Cass. .but he's a jerk. ." said Jillian

"and a coward too. ." Sprite piped in

"yeah. .I mean it took him years. .it was during the senior prom. .he asked Cass to dance and after that he dragged her to uhm you know dark place. ." Jillian said animatedly. .

Im so dead. .

"yeah and well he told Cass he liked her. .and forced a kiss on her. .but Jeb was drunk and Cass well keeps on pushing him away. ." Sprite said as he kicked a rock. .

Calix hand tighten its grip on mine. .

"yeah. .Cass screamed for help. ." Jillian

"and Cash and I heard her. .dude you should have seen how Cash decked that bastard. .his nose bled. .and he fainted. ." Sprite said while laughing. .

"but he said he's sorry. .so everything's forgotten. ." I piped in and squeezed his hand gently. .

I want to asure him. .that its nothing. .

He looked at me with fondness. .

"did he hurt you??" he asked

I shook my head. .