{3}

(TFP)

Team Prime has game night every Friday. They usually play stuff like Twister, Video Games, board games and card games, and they also watch a few movies.

Twister:

- Out of the Bots, Arcee almost always wins. Though, Wheeljack has won 4 times, Optimus has one 3 times, Smokescreen has won 1 time, and Bee has one 2 times. Bulkhead has never won.

- Optimus rarely participates, he thinks it's funnier to watch. When he does participate, he's hard to beat.

- Ratchet only played once. The one time that he played, Wheeljack accidentally lost his balance and fell face first into Ratchets... groin. Wheeljack repeatedly apologized, and the two could hardly look at each other for the next week without blushing. The medic hasn't played since.

- Magnus doesn't play either, he doesn't see the point in it. He's only played twice and that was because the team managed to convince him to play.

- Smokescreen's a sore looser.

- Out of the humans, Miko usually wins. Jack let's her win, but she doesn't know that. Rafael doesn't usually play, watching and laughing when Jack or Miko fall.

Video Games:

- Bumblebee, Rafael, and Miko usually win the games they play.

- Ratchet and Ultra Magnus usually get mad at the games and rage quit. Ratchet had broken 27 remotes (none of them were on accident) and Magnus has broken 4 (3 of them were on accident).

- Smokescreen's a sore looser.

- Wheeljack laughs when Ratchet gets mad, and constantly teases him about how he can't hold his anger. This just causes Ratchet to be get madder. If they're playing a pvp game he guns for Wheeljack.

- Optimus is over all calm and enjoys playing the games. When the play pvp games he rarely attacks the others and only allies with people.

- Bee, Raf, Bulkhead, and Miko have a mutual alliance every time they play.

- Arcee and Jack team up all the time, and Arcee tried to attack everybody, and she would win only if she didn't die 100 times.

Board games and Card games:

- Everyone's favorites are Monopoly, Sorry, and Uno.

- Smokescreens a sore loser.

- Ratchet doesn't get mad, but he is also a sore looser.

- Optimus tends to help people in the board games instead of hurt them. Bee also does this, unless Smokescreens being extremely competitive towards him or someone challenged him.

- Arcees more competitive than anyone else, even Wheeljack.

- Ultra Magnus is also competitive but tries to hide it. He fails miserably.

Movies:

- Wheeljacks not aloud to pick movies because the last time he picked one it gave everyone night mares for a week.

- Optimus wanted to ban scary movies, but he didn't because Miko, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and Bee begged him not to.

- Even though they terrify them, Bee and Smokey enjoy scary movies.

- Rafael is the first one to fall asleep, and Bumblebee usually follows suite. Rafael sits on Bumblebees shoulder.

- Optimus usually falls asleep a little after Bumblebee, no matter how hard he tries to stay awake.

- Wheeljack flirts with Ratchet throughout the movies. He constantly gets hushed and glared at by Ultra Magnus because he's being to loud.

- Wheeljack often sits next to Ratchet and almost always falls asleep on the medic. Ratchet hated it at first, but learned to except after the tenth time it happened. Most of the time he doesn't want to disturb Wheeljack and ends up falling asleep with him. He's utterly embarrassed in the morning. Miko teases him for this.

- Miko either sits on the couch or on Bulkheads shoulder or head. She tries to keep Bulkhead up as long as possible but usually fails when it gets to around an hour into the second movie.

- Ultra Magnus is usually one of the last ones to fall asleep besides Miko, Ratchet, and Arcee.

- Jack falls asleep fairly early and usually sits in Arcees hands or on the couch.

- Everyone screams when they watch a scary movie except for Miko.