Chapter Ten-Tony is here

Peter walks out of Strange's portal after Loki before Strange. Almost right after Peter steps his foot out of the portal, he hears a voice calling,

"Peter!"

Peter looks over, he sees a brunette man greeting him with open arm and a warm smile.

"Tony." Peter runs over and gives the man a hug.

This is Peter's godfather, Tony Stark.

Tony embraces the boy and gives him a kiss.

(Author note: this is the scen I was trying to recreate)

After Peter and Tony let go of each other, Peter realizes his god-father is in his royal robe and wearing a crown. His whole outfit screams the fact that he is the king of Yrtsudnikrats (author's note: spell it backward), the biggest human civilization in Marvel.

"Tony," Peter says in confusion, "Why are you all dressed up?"

Out of Peter's surprise, Tony looks, even more, confuse than he is after hearing Peter's question. He looks to Strange and Loki, who at this point are standing behind Peter, then asks "Did you not tell him?"

"We did not," Strange reply.

Peter looks at his god-father, then turns back to talk to his dads.

"What is going on, I thought I am here for my birthday?"

"That you are, young Peter."

Peter turns back to see the source of the voice. He sees a man and a woman walking toward them.

"Uncle Thor, aunt Jane."

"Hello Peter, happy birthday," Jane says so with a cheerful tone.

"Thank you, Aunt Jane." Peter reply with a smile on his face. Then he soon notices both Thor and Jane are in their royal attire, as the king and queen of Asgard. Peter can't help but ask "Why is everyone all dressed up today as if there is a formal ceremony of some kind, I thought this is just a birthday party."

Thor frown slightly, then says to Loki "Brother, pray, do tell me what you told Peter he is here for today."

"Birthday party in the Asgardian royal palace."

"So re....Loki," Tony was going to call Loki reindeer, but he notices Strange is looking at him, so he changed it to Loki, "why didn't you tell Peter anything," then he says to Strange, "You too doctor."

Strange shrugs, "This child gain stress from waiting, either of us wishes him and our self to suffer."

Tony's lips twitched, he admits this is a good point.

Peter:

(Since almost since the beginning of the chapter)

"Well, I suppose I shall explain to my dear nephew what he is here for."

Peter never loved his uncle more than this moment.

"Young Peter, you are here for your coronation."

Now Thor is just giving Peter a heart attack, "My what?!"

Jane hits her husband lightly on the back then says to Peter, "Don't listen to him Peter, it is not a coronation."

Peter nods, feeling relief, "Auntie, then what exactly am I here for?"

"You are here to inherit your birthright from Thor."

According to Asgardian tradition, 14 is the age when a boy becomes a man (The rest of the world is 17). On that day, by tradition, the young man will inherit their birthright from the head of the household of the family they belong to. After that, they are officially acknowledged as a member of the family. In Peter's case, Thor is the head of the household of the family he belongs to, therefore this is a much bigger deal because a part of Peter's birthright would be the chance to potentially become the king of Asgard.

Peter understands the tradition of Asgard, but he still has a question.

"But I am not an Asgardian, and I am adopted."
"So, your ada is also adopted."

Peter tries to come up with a good argument, but somehow, he cannot form a word in his brain, which is rare for him. Although it is probably wise not try to argue with the woman that once slapped his ada Loki in the face.

Seeing Peter is now speechless, Jane takes Peter's hand and starts to drag him away and saying to him, "In that case, let's go get you to dress for the ceremony, don't worry, you are in good hand."

Author's note:

Hello everyone that's reading this. Sorry for updating this late. I was home for the holiday, and I cannot use Wattpad in my home county.

I want to say to everyone who is reading this tenth chapter: Thank you so much for reading my story. I do not have the word to express how grateful I am right now. I will keep writing until I finish the story.

Another thing regarding the story is that even though my setting is that Peter lived on Earth for 14 years and then 14 years in Marvel after he died on Earth. I did the math wrong so I did not realize I made Peter almost 30 until when I am writing this chapter. All that I am trying to do is to have a logical explanation for why is Peter so mature for 14 years old. (There is of course other reason I made him reincarnated from Earth, but I am not telling you right not because it will spoil the story) So please just see the Peter in my story as a mature fourteen years old that also have his childish side.