-*~those blue flowers~*-

(this is a flash back of the first time sans and frisk made a promise)
                                           Sans' pov:

I would love to stay lying down with Frisk in the middle of some echo flowers thinking about nothing but this.

But everything doesn't stop and stay the same...it keeps going whether you follow it or not, if you dont catch up you'll be left behind...all alone and scared.

So I decided if Frisk liked me that much she would be willingly to keep a promise.

You know I'm not that big with promises, people usually break them easily.
Thats all.

I wish it was safe to say everyone kept them but no, not really.

Now frisk was looking up at the ceiling with the stars and such.
I decided to make my move.

"Frisk..." I said glancing at her if she was paying attention.
"Yes Sans?" She said now facing toward me.
"Frisk...remember the time when-" I said hesitating.
"When?...."she said with a crack in her voice.
"When you killed everyone-...would you promise not to do it again...kid...please?"
I said sitting up.
She nods with bits of tears in her eyes.
I stuck out my pinky.
"Promise?..."
She stuck out her pinky and she swore.

--------------------
(Flash back over)

     Sans' pov:(still)

And she broke our promise...
Killed everyone all over again and I would never trusted her but every part of me wants to.

Frisk...if you only realised how much I care for you...
------------------------------------------
Ok how was that, this chapter was just sans' feelings soooo later on the next chapter it'll  be longer and whats happing now.

Sorry the first chapter is short.

(Word count: 282)