-Frisk comes over-

Sans' pov:  

  Ever  since the day Frisk let me come over I've had this strange feeling inside, that I suddenly want her to me my special one or what?, a lover? My lover and that I still somehow can't seem to trust her. To love someone you have to trust them.                                                                                               I must've been deep in thought that I completely didn't notice Frisk when she came up to me.       "Hi Sans how's your day been?" she asked but I looked the other way. "Sans?!" she asked a little louder as she wove her hand around my face.                                                                                                         I quickly snapped back into reality and apologized.                                                                                              "Sorry kid, just stuck in thought." I admitted.                                                                                                           "That's fine." she said shrugging it off looking the other way and then pulling my arm.                       "Woah what's wrong?" I said chuckling.                                                                                                                     "Sans you should come over today...and you will right?" She said firmly but soften it.                         "Frisk?...how about for a change we'll go to my house Papyrus said that he and...Chara are going to the park and that'll just be the two of us." I said nervously.                                                                         "Oh sure!...if you want me to!"                                                                                                                                        I nod, we then walk toward my house. Its a 30 minute walk but luckly its a warm day.                         We walk to my house as I open the door with my spare key. We walk inside as the much colder air hits us. We sit down as I offer frisk something to eat/drink she politely declines.                               I sit down as I feel my cheekbones turn bright blue due to the awkward silence.                                 Then Frisk finally  speaks up as I sit down next to her.                                                                                           "I thought that we covered everything the last time we were with each other but I think not...I think we need to discuss our trust as friends, we can't do the same thing again." She said.        

         Author's Pov:                

Sans' heart pierced at the word Friends  but he nodded slowly then Frisk smiled holding up her pinky.   "I frisk promise to the underground and overworld to never harm sans or harm anyone else ever again and to never break a promise with him." Frisk said nervously hoping Sans would know what she was doing.                                                                                                                                                 "I Sans promise the overworld and the underground to ever fight Frisk ever again." Sans said holding up his bone finger. Frisk smiled showing her teeth  as they linked their fingers in a "pinky promise".                                                                                                                                                                                   "I promise" They said at the same time. Frisk sighed as Sans got up.                                                            "Wanna go outside?" Sans said motioning to the door.                                                                                        "No I want to stay here with you!" Frisk said standing up and pulling Sans' arm making him fall onto Frisk into a hug. Both Sans and Frisk face were now red(Sans' light blue), as Frisk buried her face into Sans' shoulder to hide the blush as Sans held Frisk in his arms. After the hug Frisk giggled softly at Sans' blush seeming to like it. Frisk then got up making Sans confused.                   "Are you leaving already?, did I do something?" Sans said nervously. Frisk pulled Sans up kissing his cheek bone.

"No~"

Word count: 529

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this Chapter is short but I'm in a rush!