-A new perspective-

Chara's pov:

I always wondered why frisk and sans were...so close as if they almost knew each other like siblings.

"So Chara why do you think I love sans or like him more then a friend,  what makes you say that!"  Frisk says trying to sound strict, I know and I respect my sister but sometimes she brings things up a bit too much, but that's only if she likes them. I sigh "frisk its just how I see it, you guys always talk with each other and laugh you and sans are always happy together."                                                                                                                                              

   I see frisk blush slightly and start to talk in protest but I stop her.                                                                     "Frisk you know I'm right...aren't I" I say. "Fine but even thought I might like him that doesn't mean he still trust's me, I might hurt him again." "Frisk I know and I'm sorry but I know we can control it and plus its mostly you so-"

"CHARA CHARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I turn around trying to figure out whos yelling when I see papyrus running to me. "What the hell is wrong papyrus?" I say annoyed.                                                  "Chara I just wanted to know if you would come help me someone just lost their kitten and I the great papyrus want to help!"    
 "All this for a kitten?, cats get lost all the time they always end up coming back anyway."      "PLEASEEEEEEEEE I'll cook for you Chara and  for a week I'll serve you my greatest spaghetti!'   "Oh alright...is it okay if I go with him frisk? I'm sorry he just gets annoying." I say turning    away from papyrus to frisk. "Oh of course Chara...No need to ruin your "date"." she said air quoting the quotation marks.  
I turn around grabbing papyrus by the scarf and walk away.

We walked down the dirty brown path ( I mostly floated), the calm soothing wind blew.                     Sometimes I really wish I was still alive, fully.                                                                                                            Ever since Asriel left for college I've been lonely of course I got Frisk and Papyrus but it isn't the same.                                                                                                                                                                                            "NYEH" Papyrus said to break the awkward silence, I laughed a little and we headed off.

*After they found the kitten*            

"I TOLD YOU THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN SAVE ANYONE AND ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY HELP!" Papyrus said carefully putting the kitten down.                                                                                                         "h0i!" said the cat                                                                                                                                                                   "And you managed  to mistaken Temmie as a cat..." I commented                                                                  "...but what exactly is  Temmie?..."                                                                                                                                 "A Temmie." I said walking down the street as I walked away from Papyrus.                                              

"Give it back!"  a small monster yelled out.                                                                                                              "Or what gonna cry?...an ugly monster like you shouldn't deserve to even live!" a human boy boasted holding up a ragged doll out of her reach.                                                                                        "Well, well who do we have here?" I say grabbing the doll out of his hands.                                                 "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I say handing the doll to the little girl making a terrifying face at him.                                                                                                                                                           The boy ran off with a sweat and a bit of tears as the little girl thanks me.                                                  "Ah you didn't have to do that but I am very glad thank you miss!" she said nervously.                       "Well its no problem its what Frisk taught me to...to do good..." I replied.                                                           "Miss  Frisk?!" she said with a gasp.                                                                                                                                 "Wow I heard she did many things and freed everyone from the underground you're so lucky to actually know her!" she continued.                                                                                                              "I know" I say walking away.   

I hope people think of me as a better person now...As I now stroll down the street I feel the light calm breeze and sigh,  children run up and down the street and as I look up I see Papyrus.                "Chara where were you?, I looked everywhere you just disappeared was it something I said?" Papyrus said nervously. I laughed awkwardly.                                                                                                          "No you're innocent I'm sorry I just saw something...unwanted..." I replied.                                              He nodded his head slowly while looking down, I looked straight at Papyrus, he must've saw me looking at him and made eye contact. I felt myself smile as I looked down.                                                

Later  Papyrus invited me over to his brightly painted house as he led me into the kitchen and opened the fridge, there were bowls of spaghetti  each of them in a classic, round, bowl.                   He hands me two and tells me to save it for later.                                                                                                   As we sit down we begin to talk.                                                                                                                                     "Have you ever thought of Frisk and Sans dating?" I started.                                                                             "No." Papyrus said while turning on a fan.                                                                                                                  "What do you mean no?, look at them they always get along they have-" I try to finish but Papyrus stops me.                                                                                                                                                                  "Are you afraid you'll never find true love?" he said straight up making my face cherry red.               "What no?!"                                                                                                                                                                               "Don't lie." Papyrus looked uncomfortable but decided to continue.                                                             "But Frisk and Sans would make a good couple..." He said looking down.                                                 

"Yeah."          

word count: 819