Chapter 3

I was in Sean's room as Sean was printing out the map when we heard a knock on the door.

"Good morning, guys. 0700 hours." Hank said, with a smile as he walks in the room.

"I'm busy." Sean said, turning to Hank.

"I don't think you're going to be too busy for this." Hank says, pulling out 2 passports and 2 tickets.

"Y/n and I are going to Palau?" Sean asked Hank with a shocked expression as well as mine.

"Close. We are all going to Palau!" Hank said with a smile as he pulls out an extra passport and ticket.

Sean and I look at each other in before our smiles faltered.

"What?"

TIME SKIP

We were all walking down a dock with people doing work.

"Look, I know you've won the esteeemed Rochefort Award but Y/n and I have been on these adventures before so let us handle this."

"Easy, buddy. Just remember who's financing this whole trip."

"Queen Isabella did tag along with Columbus."

"Okay, Isabella. I'll let you guys handle your thing. We'll see how..."

Hank then got scared when he saw a man holding a lizard on his shoulder.

"Hey! Watch the lizard. Just watch the lizard."

"Big man's afraid of a little lizard, huh?" Sean asked as we both walked off.

"Big man's not afraid. I love lizards when they're boots and belts." Hank says, following after.

"Excuse us? Hi. We uh... We Americans. Uh. You... tour guy?" Sean asked the man as I quietly snickered to myself already knowing he can speak English.

"Sean."

"No. I got this. You take us on boat. Uh... water." Sean said to the man as he did hand motions.

"You want to charter a boat?" The man asked in perfect English.

Sean looked confused as Hank, the man and I started to chuckle.

"The official language of Palau... English." Hank said to Sean who nodded his head in understanding.

"Thank you. Uh, yeah. We need somebody who can take us to an island, located... here." Sean said, showing the man a picture of the island on his phone.

"Absolutely not." The man said, pushing past us.

"Wait. Why?" Sean asked as we started to follow him.

"Because there is no island, just a bunch of storms. It's a graveyard for ships." The man said, leaving us behind.

"Hey. I'll pay you money. $1,000." Sean yelled to the man as he walked off.

"Only a fool pays his life for money." The man said before walking off.

"Excuse me. Excuse me." A guy said as we turned our attention towards him.

"Today is your lucky day. Hey, I'm Gabato Laguatan, best captain in Palau. I understand you in need of transportation." The man said, as I looked at him in suspicion.

"Yeah. That's great. We need someone to get us here." Sean said, giving the phone to Gabato.

"Ooh. Baby! Easy-peasy. Easy-peasy. Let's go." Gabato said as he started to take off the bag off of Sean and let us off.

"Oh. This is gonna be so good. You won't be disappointed. I've taken hundreds of people out to sea. I come back with them almost every time." Gabato exclaimed as we pass by a boat.

"Nice ride." I said, looking at the boat.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He said as I look towards Gabato standing in front of a helicopter that says 'Gabato's Luxury Tours.'

"What in the blue heck is that?" Hank asked, looking at the helicopter.

"It's the finest helicopter in Palau." Gabato exclaims, pointing towards his helicopter.

"Hate to see the worst." Sean mumbled, making me nod in agreement.

Gabato opened the door when some birds flew out.

"Oh! That's my security system. Heh, heh." He said, putting Sean's bag in the helicopter.

"I'd rather take the Titanic." Hank said, looking at both of us.

"Kailani! We have customers here! You simply must meet my daughter. She's a real beauty. Looks just like me." Gabato said, pointing to himself.

Then, a pretty girl about Sean's age came out, taking off her hat, letting her long hair fall down.

"You know what, this chopper is not gonna work out. Let's go." Hank said, motioning is to follow him.

"Actually, Hank. You know what? Now that I get a better look at it, this chopper's... pretty freakin' gorgeous." Sean said, looking at Kailani as I shook my head in stupidity.

"This is the daughter that looks like you?" Hank asked Gabato.

"Look. Same nostrils." Gabato says, making Kailani chuckle.

"Who are these guys?"

"Uh... I am a scientific explorer." Sean introduced himself as he stepped forward.

"No, you're not." I said but was stopped by Sean covering my mouth.

"This is my sister, Y/n and he's..." Sean said, trying to find the words.

"Hank."

"Right. So, uh... we need to get to these coordinates." Sean said, pulling out his phone to show Kailani.

"Not on this helicopter. That is the deadliest part of the ocean." Kailani explained, making me widen my eyes in fear from the word 'deadliest'.

"Time out." Gabato says, making the T with his hands.

"Guys. I don't think Kailani wants us to go." I stated the obvious as I looked at Kailani and Gabato talking.

Kailani hen turns around, with her hands on her hips.

"Make it 2,000." She said, making Hank step up.

"No way. We had a deal."

"Then make it 3,000. And good luck finding someone else to take you there." Kailani said as Hank looked at both of us.

"Please." Sean pleaded, as Hank turned back to Kailani.

"Do you take Visa?" Hank asked, making Sean and I smile in happiness.

We then all piled on the helicopter and buckled our seats.

"Good afternoon, folks, and welcome to Gabato Luxury Tours. Please sit back. Relax and get ready for the ride of a lifetime." Gabato said as the helicopter started to go up.

"And now a word from our pilot. This is your pilot and..." Before he could finish, something on the helicopter popped, making all of us jump.

"Here we go." Hank said as Gabato started laughing.

"Gotcha!"