Chapter 9

I suddenly hear the pornhub intro. My doorbell rings and I open the door. It's the mailman with my delivery. A few days ago I ran out of condoms so I ordered a pack of 69,420. I thank the mailman but not before cumming in his rectum. I look at my beautiful collection of hentai dvds. I insert a DVD into my computer and dip my hands into my jumbo sized jar of lotion. I like to masturbate to anime lolis. I turn on a vpn so the fbi doesn't f*ck me in the ass. Actually, it might feel nice when they penetrate me with their "tasers" and "rifles". After finishing my wonderful fap session, I put my condom on to protect the spread of my herpes if i find a thick lady or child. I put my cock rocket on top of my condom, shove anal toys up my ass and depart on my adventure to the sex furniture shop. The furniture in the shop encourages the customers to conform their bodies to the necessary positions that the furniture requires for use. I buy a hefty amount of sexual furniture using the money I acquired from my prostitution. I tested out my furniture with my prostitutes male and female and it feels wonderful being bonded chained and stuck. My ass is obliterated that wonderful afternoon and I go to sleep happy and horny but not before peeing in the toilet so that the bed isn't filled with bloody piss tomorrow morning when I wake up.