Time for calm

Tears

She was crying

Peter immediately sprang to her and let his arms swallow her in a hug. He was shocked it wasn't often he had ever seen her cry I mean look at her parents.

I'm sorry (y/n) I should have never let you see me like that.

What are you crazy? No it's not that! You never told me about this? I could have helped why do you let him treat you like that?

Because I just wanted to have an average life outside at school. And sometimes that includes bullies it sucks but it's life.

Yeah well I don't want it to be yours man I'm going to kill him...

~

After peter managed to calm her down and wipe her tears they walked back out. The others in the class had started to program the robots peter walked to (y/n) with a box in his hands.

I want all your knifes.

What? No!

(Y/n)...

Fine.

(Y/n) began to slowly get all weapons off of her all the small weapons and trinkets managed to fill up the box the class tried not to notice as they remembered the comment about how she would have to kill earlier.

The class continued the programming as peter and (y/n) watched a vine compilation in the corner of the room.

When the time was up Scott walked into the room to judge the robots he was an engineer after all. And what made peter smile most of all is he brought his daughter Cassie with him. Cassie ran to the teens.

Hey big brother! Cassie said to peter.

Of course they weren't really related but they were very close so they felt like family.

Scott got to the front of the room and announced the judging would begin.