Chapter 2: Eyebrows and España!

"YOU WHAT?!"
The whole house shook and it felt like an earthquake, but the other states knew it was something much worse. Delilah's wrath.

CRASH!

And there goes North Dakota, off his bed.
North Dakota, also known as Dillian ND. Jones was the first of the Dakota twins. Dillian has long brown hair that is usually pinned back with bows and hair clips. Yes, Dillian is on more of the feminine side, but that doesn't matter much does it?

But aside from Dillian, Delanie SD. Jones is his twin sister. Delanie also has brown hair but hers is really short. She's the emo one of the two, you know wearing all shades of black and listening to Billie Elish all the time. Both of them have Hazel eyes.

Now, where was I? Oh right!

CRASH!

"OOOOWIE! THAT HURT! SOUTH COME MOVE YOUR GUITAR FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM! IT HURT ME!!" Dillian said, complaining about the stabbing pain he felt when falling off of the top bunk.

"Well you shouldn't have fallen."
"OKAY LISTEN HERE!"
Delanie was done arguing with Dillian and just walked out.
"Wow so cold."
Dillian said, tears in his eyes. Why did his sister always seem to hate him. He didn't do anything to her. At least that he recalled. To be honest Dillian wanted to be Delanie's best friend and sibling. But he couldn't shake the feeling that Delanie felt a bit differently.

Just then he got a knock at the door to their room.
"Oh hi Idaho, what do you need?"

Iris I. Jones, or Idaho. She was a ladies man for sure. She had Dirty Blonde hair and Brown eyes. She always keeps an emergency raft on her for her "emergencies." And yes, she can be quite an air-head.

"Hi Dillian! We were told to round up the states for a meeting. Delanie was supposed to tell you but when I saw she walked out alone I doubted it."

Dillian nodded and walked out, heading to the meeting room. The meeting room was held in a whole other building. Just a couple of yards away from the main house. When you walked inside there was pictures of people who governs which ever state and their history. But most of the states don't even read those things. Well only one person reads them in particular. And that was Delaware. She wanted to feel connected to each state so she memorized almost everything. A very committed state indeed.

Dillian and Iris sat down when they looked around the room and only one person wasn't here.
"Hey, where's Fauna?" Hani asked to no one in particular.
"Oh right," Louisiana started, "She got scared from the stunt Wyoming pulled so she was getting some much needed rest." Luna glared at Wyatt and he looked away awkwardly.

"Ok well I guess we'll have to get this through with out her. Georgia,"
"Yeah?" Georgia responded with her southern accent.
"Can you fill Fauna in on the details?" Delanie asked, while Georgia tilted her hat forward, indicating a yes.

"Okay, so as you know this is a bit of an emergency. The countries have found out about us. Although it's no ones fault in particular, they were going to find out sooner or later. But we can't really take a course of action until Dad, or uhm, America comes home. Right now he's in England, attending a meeting. But when he gets home, he'll have company. So let's try our best to be the best states we are!"

Everyone who would nod nodded and the others just rolled their eyes.

"MEETING DISMISSED!"

Georgia walked through the room full of loud states and passed North Dakota. She noticed that he looked a bit lost.

"Hey Dillian, wanna come with me to wake up Fauna?"
He nodded and started to walk over to the double doors out of the meeting room with Georgia. They walked to the 27th states room and stopped right in front.