The Hunter

The secret what secret did he know what wrong with mom and dad oh my god I'm gonna die should I tell him before he Tell's me. I pick up my phone and call Max."Hello he says." I kissed your girlfriend I say it was a mistake I regret it trust me I'm sorry." Well at least you told me bye then Max hug up." Wait I say. "Dammit. I walked up stairs and close my door. Then I heard a loud boom. "Get the kid I heard some strangers voice. "He's not here my dad said.I lean against the door and listen. The man laughs "we know he's here we traced the call. I couldn't exactly tell what was happening but I could hear people fighting. "Wake up said dad. I look at my clock 4:00am "you have a nightmare." Yeah I wake you up." No I'm waiting on your mother to get back." Where is she any way I say.

Authors Note: hey guys vote and leave comments I wanna hear idea's thanks.

" Trust me he says " what the hell dose that mean trust me how am I supposed to do that with you telling me nothing!" Because it will keep you safe the less you know!" It feel's like I'm in danger know!" Well I'm sorry but I have to keep you safe;" From what or who my father is that who!?! "Your father's the one keeping you safe your hole life it's been him and he's been their for you even if you didn't know it! "Can you please just tell me something my real name anything." Jason Mccal that's your name same one you have now." Ok something I don't now then." Your father was a CIA agent and got cought up with some bad people and so he has something they want something very important and so they thought by getting you they can get it back." What is it."A hard drive worth Millon's and if your father gives that to him it put's the country at rick see the hard drive has a code for a military bombing."Well  who are you." A protecter hired by your father there's other's like us like your mom Max's mom and Garfield." Max's mom Garfield that weird guy I thought he was bad." He is he turned on us that's why your mom left Garfield is a talented guy known as The Hunter but he won't hurt you not yet but be careful around him." Got it I say."Get some sleep training in the morning."Training?" Since now you know you need to be able to protect your self he reply's." From who." The Hunter and other's."Well let me get some sleep I say." Night he say's then closed my door."The Hunter I whisper.