No Accident

"What your breaking up with me We mma say's." Yes no well right now yes because of Max he needs to know and its ethier me or you that's going to tell him I say walking away." Wait didn't you hear what happens to Max she says? I turn around "What are you talking about I say?" He's in the hospital someone..." Someone what I say." Someone poisoned him  he was never allergic to peanuts someone did this on purpose and the worst part is its some in the school she says getting teary eyed." What why wouldn't you tell me who told you how long have you knew!?!?" Just this morning I was going to tell you on the phone but you rushed off she said at this time crying." Is he ok should we go check in him I say moving closer toward Emma." We can't Mr.Garfield has this place gaurded to the inch she says and I glance to see guards looking directly at me and her." I see what you mean I say." And also ever kid that had contact with him ever got in a argument with him even talked to him and also his friends yes including you she says." Yeah  remember my dads a cop I know what the do they try to manipulate you to slip up and say something accidental that may give them a reason to further question you I say feeling bad ass." Right my moms a cop she says." I know that our parents are partners." Yeah so how are we going to escape she says?" Escape no bad idea I say feeling like a nerd." Right any way I gotta get to class talk later she says." Yeah I say. BEEP!! My phone hose of." I got a secret can you keep it tell anyone and I'll kill you my self sincerely yours truly the mysterious message wrote. A secret what.BEEP!! Another message wrote " Your little friend Max it was No Accident he's in the hospital he couldn't keep his mouth shut it won't kill him what we did it will do some serious damage and if you think about telling anyone remember I have eyes and ears and I will kill you and Emma to bad your keeping Emma from Max if my friends did that I would take their lives well that's my secret what's yours talk soon. At this point I'm scared and confused is this some prank or is this the hunter should I tell someone my dad maybe but if this is real me Max and Emma are dead if i say something and plus how is Max involved all I know is this was know ACCIDENT.