Chapter 1

Deepika was in her class teaching math when the bell rang. All the kids dashed out. She just sighed and packed up her stuff and went to her office. Aisha had a desk beside her. Aisha went in her area and nudged her.

DP: Not now Aish, I need to mark things.

AS: I know. But did you see the new hot guy who came.

DP: who

AS: Roy Kapoor

DP: oh, no I did not.

AS: he is coming here.

Roy came to them. He gave Deepika a warm smile. She returned it back to him.

RK: hi, I am Roy.

DP: Deepika, Deepika Pandey

RK: and you are

AS: Aisha, Aisha Singhania

RK: I am a little lost. Could you show me around the school.

DP: sure

They both started walking. They chatted and chatted. While walking, they passed by Ranveer. He had a frown on his face. Who was this guy beside the love of his life. He thought.

RS: do I know you

RK: no, I am new.

RS: oh, hi. I am Ranveer Sharma

RK: Roy Kapoor

Ranveer winked at Deepika and she rolled her eyes. They continued walking. Soon, she was done giving him a tour of the school.

RK: thank you

DP: it's fine

RK: I was thinking we could go for coffee

DP: I would love to but I can't, I have a lot of worksheets to mark.

RK: oh, then maybe next time.

DP: ya, next time for sure.

She was packing when Ranveer came from behind and tapped her shoulder. She turned around.

DP: what

RS: missed me

DP: you wish

RS: oh really. Well. I really wish that.

DP: now can you please go

RS: I won't, I know you don't want me to.

He stepped closer and she went back. She banged to the table. He put a strand of her hair at the back of her ear. He leaned in. His lips were very close to hers.

RS: you still want me to go

DP: I...... I.....

He smirked and kissed her cheek. Her eyes were closed. She loved the feeling. He looked back at her. He stroked her lower lip.

RS: one day, I will be kissing you on your lips.

He smirked and left. She quickly packed and went home.