Chapter 4

Ranveer pov

When I woke up in the morning, Deepika had me trapped in her arms. I tried moving away but she pulled me and slept.

RS: Deepika

DP: sleep

RS: Aisha and Roy already went.

DP: only they have duty, we don't

RS: ok, can you let me go

When I said that, she let go of me and wrapped her arms around my torso.

DP: no, you are comfy

RS: Deepika, I had made a promise yesterday

DP: Fuck that promise

RS: I am a man of my words Deepika.

I pushed her away and went.

Deepika pov

*sigh* How can I ever tell this man what I feel for him when I thinks I don't. I just turned and slept.

RK: Deepika

DP: mmmmm

RK: wake up

DP: why

RK: our flight

DP: oh ya

I got up and got ready. Soon enough, we were in the flight. Ranveer was listening music. I pulled the earpiece out.

RS: what

DP: I am bored

RS: watch TV

DP: no

RS: then do something else

I started teasing him by kissing his neck and shoulder. He looked at me.

RS: what are you doing

DP: kissing you

RS: why

DP: because I want to

RS: Deepika, for the hundredth time. I made a promise

DP: please. Please. You have no idea what I feel for you.

RS: hate?

DP: no

RS: we are about to reach

I was really scared of plane landings. I held Ranveer's hand tightly. This time, he did not take it away because he knew I was scared. I had told him a couple of times.

Soon, we landed. The students were sent back home. All the four of us went to my place. They sat down and made themselves comfortable. I sat beside Ranveer.

DP: Aish

AS: what...

DP: I am sorry

AS: *sigh* it's ok

The boys looked confused. Ranvee"r's lips were my only focus. I just wanted to kiss them. Soon, Aisha and Roy left.

Ranveer was about to leave but u pulled him back. He landed under me.