Chapter 7

Deepika pov

I woke up in the morning and nudged Ranveer. I was about to get up when he pulled me back. He was on top of me. I just looked away.

RS: still jealous.

DP: duh, why were you dancing so close

RS: why were you and Roy dancing so close.

That's true. I sighed and kissed him good morning. We both got up. We were watching TV when Ranveer was finding for a shirt.

Author pov

While finding, Ranveer excidently dropped something. When he picked it up, it was a condom. He was shocked. He knew she was a virgin but what was this doing here.

RS: deepu, why do you have a condom

DP: I kept it for us

RS: you want to use it

She smirked and pushed him the bed. Soon enough. He was inside her. They were making love.

Next morning

They slot through out the day. Deepika hugged Ranveer. He woke up.

Few days later

Deepika pov

I was at home. The principle called me. I drove there. Suddenly, there was a car coming in the wrong direction. And...... BANG

Ranveer pov

I kept calling Deepika. Finally she answered.

RS: deepu

N: sir

RS: who is this.

N: I am a nurse, sorry sir but Deepika padukone has met with an accident

My heart sank. I ran to my car. And drove there not caring about any traffic lights. I finally reached there. I wanted to beat up the doctor...

A few hours later.

Finally I entered her room. I saw her. Bruses on her face. I sat beside her. She smiled when she saw me.

RS: are you ok

DP: obviously not

RS: sorry, that was a stupid question

DP: ow

I kissed her forehead. She looked bad. I could not see her like that. How could she be so strong. She started caressing my forehead. She signalled me to come closer. She kissed my cheek.

Then, the doctor entered.

DO: I have good news and bad news

RS: what sir, is she alright

DO: yes, she is perfectly fine but

RS: but what

DO: I am sorry but there has been a miscarriage, your baby has passed away.

My world broke into pieces.