Twist in a tale

"No one evil eyes should fall on you both.." Annapurna Maheshwari affectionately caressed sanskar's cheek showing her pure happiness.

"Jiji.. Now it's time to perform their marriage." Sujatha remembered annapurna about ragini and laksh's marriage.

"Oh yes sujatha. Pandit ji, shall we start the rituals for their marriage now?" Annapurna asked excited for which the pandit nods and started chanting mantra's.

Everything is happening as planned, Swara and Sanskar are married now after swara got freed from the jail proving her innocence with ragsan's help and they got married first while ragini and laksh's marriage is about to happen anytime as they have already started their wedding rituals.

"Hey.. I'm so happy you know. Finally we are going to get united." Laksh softly whispered near her ear while she blushed like a tomato which no one can notice, all thanks to that veil that is covering her face orelse everyone might have started teasing her already by now.

"My family got saved from her evil trap. I'm so happy for my family and for us too. It's all because of you, Thank you so much kavya. I'm happy today only because of you. A end card to ragini and her drama's." Laksh whispered once again which turned her world upside down.

Suddenly she reminisced something and she could not stop the tears that got pooled up in her eyes. Her hands started shivering, her legs were shaking already, her heartbeat raced up when she could not accept the biggest betrayal of her life. She felt like a corpse when she heard his confession, her wails were crushed by her own hands not letting it aloud to be heard by everyone especially she doesn't wanted to show him, her vulnerable state.

Gathering all her courage, she stood up for her dignity controlling her sobs that are ready to escape anytime.

Everyone's head snapped towards the bride who stood up half a way while performing her wedding ritual.

"Beta. What happened?" Shekhar rushed to her being confused.

"I don't want this. I don't want to marry this heartless man."

Everyone was shocked after hearing her statement, laksh was the one who got blown off when he heard her voice, Ragini's voice.

"Ragini.." Laksh staggered in his track.

"Yes i'm. You didn't expected me, right Mr.Maheshwari?" Ragini uncovered her veil forcing the garlands around her neck to bounce a little.

"Ragini, What are you doing?" Swara rushed to her sister.

"I'm calling off this marriage with him." Ragini said and strode towards the exit of the mansion letting everyone to gasp in shock.

"Ragini.. Suno.. Wait ragini.." Shekhar and other members of gadodiya family almost ran behind her while laksh leisurely removed his garland and also his turban down.

So this is just a prologue of this book. I know i have already a series of incompleted stories on my rack but this is just 10 chapters story and was requested by someone special.

Each week, one update as i'm really busy🙈.

This story is on sr track and the continuation part actually. It starts from kavya track and i'm making a few changes to the original plot.