Chapter 1: Vacation

"I love you ragini."

"I love you from all my heart. Will you marry me again? Will you be mine forever?" She fisted her lehenga reminiscing his fake proposal.

I believed him, he broke me once again. Why laksh? I was always a option to you, a second choice.

She stood numb and her eyes are void of emotions. Since her childhood, she used to cry alone whenever she was heartbroken reminiscing her mom or when she doesn't get what she deserved even her heart ached when laksh left her and went behind swara during the initial days but this time it was different.

She was not crying now, she is feeling emotionless, her eyes are showing nothing, she doesn't hold grudge on laksh or anything. All she thinks that she becomes the reason for all this problems.

She believed him blindly. He corrupted her brain from thinking logically by his love tactics. Laksh was not at fault, she trusted him blindly, that's where her hand in this betrayal mission was laid.

"Ragini.. Open the door for God's sake.." Sanskar kept slamming the door along with the gadodiya's.

"Please open the door ragini.." swara screamed too, while shekar and sanskar decided to broke the door before something went out of hand.

"RAGINIII..." Everyone was shocked to see her changed into normal clothes, apart from that she is holding some suitcase in her hand which harvested so many things into everyone's mind.

"What happened ragini? Why did you called off your marriage with lucky?" Sanskar whispered softly trying to find something in her eyes.

"Don't ask me anything sanskar. It's over. I'm leaving." Ragini uttered and was about to take a step forward but shekar interrupted, "What's all this ragini beta? You left the mandap in the middle and now all of a sudden you are saying that you are going somewhere, what's all this? Tell us the reason for your this behaviour. Did laksh hurted you?"

"Did lucky bothered you? Do you guys fought? Common ragini, say something yaar." Sanskar got frustrated by ragini's silence.

"Ragini, everyone are worried. Say something na. You both had argument or anything? You were happy with this marriage right? I know you love laksh like no one does but why did you called off your marriage with him ragu? Please say something ragini. " Swara spoke when everyone got frustrated and worried for ragini.

"I was happy. I was happy for us. I loved him deeply but not anymore. Everything is done, even laksh will be happy with this decision, finally his family got freed from my drama's." Ragini laughed sarcastically at her last sentence and started leaving.

"Ragini. What are you saying beta? Was laksh the reason for your decision?" Shekar gets furious and his eyes emotes pure anger for laksh.

"Did lucky took any impulsive decision? I won't leave him if he was the reason for your state."

"No sanskar. He did nothing. I took this decision with clear mind, this is purely my own choice. " Ragini clearly explained but sanskar was not convinced.

"You are not saying the truth yet ragini. You are hiding something from us." Swara snatched the suitcase that ragini is holding.

"Swara, I do have some personal reasons, i can't say everything in open. I'm not feeling happy with the marriage and i don't think that i and laksh may have a happy life in future so i stepped back." Ragini lied to her sister hiding the real reason behind her behaviour.

"Do you really think that we would believe in your lies? Never. " Sanskar chided angrily and he is very much obvious that there is something else behind this story that ragini explained just now, he is also damn sure that laksh was the reason for ragini's decision because he knew how madly ragini was behind laksh and she won't give up that easily on him. Something's fishy.

"Leave my grand daughter alone. I wanted to talk to her in private." Parvati detected that something went wrong and she understood that with ragini's body language itself.

"No dadi. Not now. I'm getting late for my train. I'll come back to you guys once my vacation got over. I have to go now, please no more questions. I'll explain everything once i'm back and that's a promise." Ragini pinched on her throat while controlling her tears that is ready to come out anytime soon.

"What the hell? Vacation? Are you serious ragini? " sanskar rolled his eyes.

"Haha.. ji haan. I'm going to my friend's place for few weeks, i'll be back next month so no worries." Ragini smiled at her best friend.

"You are not going anywhere ragini and that's final. We won't ask you anything but please don't go." Swara behaves like a kid being worried for her sister.

"Ayyo.. why you guys are pampering me a lot today? For your kind information, i'm okay infact i'm happier than before, so please stop throwing your tantrums. See you all, will let you know once i reach my friend's place. Bless me" Ragini bends down and took all the elder's blessings and was about to leave but stopped seeing the person standing at the entrance.

"Maa.."she rushed to her when annapurna gestured ragini by spreading her arms.

"Ragini.. it's okay beta. It's okay. " ap consoles her by ruffling ragini's hair.

"We are sorry." Ap mouthed while stepping back from the hug.

"Maa..." ragini doesn't understands where this sorry thing comes from.

"Laksh told everything. "

Ragini was taken back by annapurna's words. He told them, he told them everything, about kavya also? her heart ached imagining someone else with laksh but she hid all her emotions from everyone.

"Oh.." that was the only thing that left from her mouth.

"Come. Let's go." Ap held ragini's hand and was about to leave not caring to explain anyone about the situation.

"No.. i'm not coming with you maa. Mujhe maaf karo, i'm sorry for everything maa." Ragini fold her hands together and apologised to annapurna.

"You don't need to be sorry. I'm the one who should apologise." Everyone's head snapped towards the person standing at the door bending his head down feeling disgusted.

Sorry for the short update but i need to start this story and end this before march. Today i'm free, so thought to give an update.

Share your views.

With love,
Darshini❤