0.5

Back to Karina's Pov:

The Next day as I woke up I heard the shower running guessing it was Bailey getting ready for the meet and greet. I promised I would go with her to take the photos of them which now I kinda regret cause I wanna go explore around the city but I guess I can't. WoW. Well as I wait for Bailey to get out the shower I just scroll through Insta where I see a post... Payton Moormeier😩 Seriously seeing him once today is going to be enough. And that's when it hit me. I already meet him!?!?! His the guy I bumped into. Oh I shit I also thought he was cute.Wait wait wait U meet him ... Uhhh have to see him again today that's low key embarrassing. Anyway I sit there a little longer scrolling through social media until Bailey gets out of the shower. Soon enough she does... Were A black singlet like top with classic ripped jeans with one of those bandana type things that girls have been wearing lately with a fluffy jacket that Charli and Addison wear. She lowley looked cute. Good for her cause she was going to meet her idols. Well me on the other hand not so much...

---

After Shower...

I began doing my make up, natural but with a bit of highlight to make it stand out on the tip of my nose, cheek bones and inner eye point. ( if ya get what I mean) Then I start on my hair Dutch braiding it and tugging on my hair near me ear and towards the top of my dirty blond almost brunette hair. I then slide on my outfit:

(Sorry only thing I liked but cute and yes I screenshot it from TikTok )And you hair and what u look like:

And you hair and what u look like:

(Sorry only thing I liked but cute and yes I screenshot it from TikTok )And you hair and what u look like:

( Hair only the hair not the outfit it's the one above)

And with out I top of my outfit with my Air Force 1... And there we go off to see TikTok Boys oh God😑