Sorry

Hey guys I started a new Payton book as this one is not working out . The new book will be updated every day to the best of my obilitys as Corona Virus is happening and I can be bored there might be more than one chapter published a day. Give me suggestions in the comments about the next chapters to come . I hope you guys will like the book and I am sorry about this one. I hope you will enjoy the next book more as I have tried really hard for the next book and I am really enjoying the book so far. There are already 3 chapters published and more are coming tomorrow I hope most of the people on this book will enjoy the next book too.

The book go check it out The updates for that book will be tmrw and another 3 Chapters will come out so in total by tmrw there will be 6 Chapters out

The book go check it out The updates for that book will be tmrw and another 3 Chapters will come out so in total by tmrw there will be 6 Chapters out. Please tell me if you enjoy the book give suggestions I am open to them and please tell me to update in the comments. I know a lot of people hate that but for that just pushes me harder to give you more chapters for your entertainment.

Love the Author