0.6

As we set of to the lights out tour I become quite nervous but don't really understand why?!?! But never mind let's just keep walking until we get where ever tf where going to meet them.

" Karina I think we're lost should we just uber there instead" " yh sure" I really got tired of walking so uber sounds amazing.

---

Skip to uber drive...

As me and Bailey sit in the uber playing on our phones. I decide to post on Insta since I haven't in a while so that's what I do and a matter or fact I have quite a following which is 10.3k not that much but not that little right? Well let's just post

Karina.Sigmond just posted

Sigmond just posted

7897k likes Baylay.B, Payton.Moormeier and 7895k others...

Karina.Sigmond: Living in a dream🦋

4563k comments...

Baylay.B: We living it together😊
↪️
       Karina.Sigmond: Yass babes

Fan:Go off

Hater: she is a hoes Peroidt bitch

Payton.Moormeier: 😳 wow

Josh.Richards: 🚢

As I sat they wondering how the actual fuck did they find my socials...

Payton.Moormeier: started following you 24 seconds ago.
Josh.Richards, LuvAnthony,Jaden.Hossler and 4 more started following you 17 seconds ago.

Ok so like what's happening why are tiktokers following me... I--

" Where Here" screams Bailey from the top of her lungs. I just laugh how excited she is... I thank the uber driver and pay before getting and joining Bailey in the long ass line of girls waiting to be let in by the security guards. Me and Bailey made our way to the line of girls and began talking about how nervous Bailey is but I calmed her down and with that she screamed I turned around to see what she was looking at and it's the boys coming out the tour bus. Damn. They make there way through the crowd and into the doors of the venue. We then get let slowly moving towards the doors. Almost 15 minutes later we get inside. Taking pictures for Bailey as the boys keep eyeing me noticing I'm that girl but also smirking which means they like the fit or something like that. We then make it across few stations and I even had a conversation with Josh about why I was there and Bailey and everything his really nice actually. And Now It Is Payton turn to be honest I'm scared and I kinda don't wanna see him but I do in a way. So here goes nothing...