Izuku vs Bakugo

Last time

"Let's get the next one shall we"

This time

"Next guys, we have Au where some of you guys are in a group called the Seven Deadly Sins lead by Izuku".

Blaah after explaining everything and hearing Bakugo rant about it I want to get to action and I know you do to.

"Eri you have to go because it's not appropriate for you" I snap my fingers and she's gone.

Before Aizawa can protest I said" She's in a play area next door you can check if you want".

He was happy with this answer and I finally got to start.

" The match between Deku and Kacchan starts now" Love Helm announced

"Why are our names different " asked Izuku.

" Their using cover names to get Uraraka's scared treasure Gideon"

They nodded understanding.

" Oh Fuyumi you can watch since no one will see you" Uraraka said

"'Why is my sister stuck between Uraraka's boobs?" Todoroki said looking a bit puzzled

"Your sister  and Uraraka was in the forest  trying to find some food when a Mushroom sprayed something on you to make you smaller. Since Uraraka is a giant she is now human size. Fuyumi is now smaller as you can see. But don't worry it's temporary. Uraraka put you between her boobs since she had no where else to put you and she was fighting".

He nodded

*She wraps her around her blue tie and puts her on her shoulder to watch. Uraraka buttons up her shirt but not before Shinsou looking ber way and turning back to the fight but not before blushing like a madman*

"Nooo" Mineta yelled

Shinsou was blushing at the sight in front of him.

" Wish we had more room to fight"

"Hell yeah I could tell this will be awesome and I'm going to win"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I mumbled.

" We had this much room back then" Izuku said.

" I don't remember that" replied Bakugo

*Then Izuku nearly punched him off the arena*

'I can't believe I can fight like this, better take notes just incase' Izuku thought to himself pulling out a pen and his notebook.

"The fight has been decided with one punch" said Love Helm

"No other me get him" yelled Bakugo

*He tries to crush him into the ground but instead Izuku does a handstand and wraps his legs around Bakugou's neck slamming him into the ground*

" Come on other me crush him" agitated Bakugo said

"Shut up Bakugo and watch" Aizawa said in his usual monotone voice
Making the ash blonde boy grumble in his seat.

* Bakugou grabbed Izuku's legs and and kicked him in the air, the jumped up himself and started punching Izuku but he kept on blocking "

"Hell yell other me" Bakugo shouted

"Will you shut up during this" I said a bit annoyed

' You can do this Young Midoriya ' All Might thought