Lunch

Last Time

"Ready for the next one"

This Time

Jessica's POV

They all nodded agreeing. I snap my fingers and Eri is back holding a teddy bear. I gave Bakugo voice back as well.

"Ok guys instead of showing you a multiverse we're going to have a lunch break and after we will continue witha few new guest, ok. Now please follow me in to the cafeteria " I said smiling and picking up my phone.

I lead them into a very big cafeteria that has all the food and  drinks any person can wish for.

"Grab a tray then get your food and drink of choice and sit down". I said and the students quickly got in a line to get their food.

Time Skip

Once they all got their food and drinks they seat down I put my phone down on a empty table far away from everyone and leave to get my new guests.

1 hour later

I come back in the cafeteria and say" You guys ready for another multiverse "

"Yeah" some shouted while others simply nodded.

They got up and followed me back. They open the doors to see. Some of their parents and villains along with a boy none of them realized.

"Why are they here and who is that" All Might said referring to the villains and the boy

Midoriya, Shinsou parents ran hugging them. Bakugo's parents walked up to him

"My name is Yasahiro and I'm Jessica's assistant. Jessica and I already explained everything to them, now take a seat. Since we will have a few new rules". He said

(The middle row is extra seats no on is sitting in)

"Ok . This is a pocket dimension and this is multiverse theater. Where Jessica shows clips from different multiverses. We have decided when we look at a multiverse we bring some of the people of the decided multiverse here. You can interacting with each other before or after the multiverse theater turns on. It most likely won't be the last time you see them. And no attacking each cause I know some of you don't need a quirk to fight. Please use this to see secrets, lies, or truths revealed. Or what could of happened. Or maybe just for fun".

Everyone nodded understanding.

"Ok let's begin " I say

I wanted to make things more interesting so I added a few rules

Bye lovely's

🥰🥰