Possible Book

Hi lovely's

I want to write a story using your character. You can describe them to me by messaging me on here and I draw them. Or if all ready drew them you can send it to me on Instagram. The character can be from a different fandom. Also don't know who I want to be the love intrest so you guys pick from the list.

Hawks

Kendo

Deku

Bakugo

Todoroki

Shinsou

Aizawa

Monoma

Toga

Asui

Tetsutetsu

Midnight

Present Mic

Mina

Sero

Kiriashima

Denki

Miro

Tamki

Instagram: Shadow_bunnys_2

Edit: I'm have a description and a starting story plot(but I want to start the start the story once I have all the Oc's). I don't have my phone or tablet so I cant draw digital but I can still sketch it out. Also be sure to add the birthday, age and personality so I can accurately portray your oc.

description

Nezu thought it would be a good idea to have another hero class. It holds 20 of the strongest, the smartest ,the weirdest the bravest ,  and the craziest students of U.A . The teachers and teachers assistant  that teach the class isn't much better. They are just as bad as Class 1-A but at the end of the day they are joyful loud teenagers that will soon love each other like family. And for the other class and teacher/pro hero's they might love them in different way.

Also I'm adding Hatsume Mei.

Edit: I'm also adding Nejire

edit for those dont know my book is out

Continuing on
-little_bunny-