Introduction

Okie so for this book, there will be two parts. Obviously I am going to publish part one before I publish part two, and so you will have to wait and see what that is about ;)

Also, for each chapter, the title will be a song that corresponds with that chapter so be sure to check it out while you are reading!! I will put the singer up too! (There isn't one for this part so please don't look...)

Sneek Peak:

His P.O.V.

None of my friends had decided to go to the same college as me. Not a single one, despite how many times I tried to convince them, they just shrugged it off.

All of them were going to the same one a few hours away, the one that I didn't get into. Did I think it was on purpose? Yes, sometimes, but what kept me believing them when they said it wasn't true. This of course, was backed up by the fact that we had been friends since birth.

I never really experienced another group of friends in my life. I had always done the same things, with the same group, which was why going to college was worrying me. I had no idea who I would befriend, if I would befriend anyone at all.

What also worried me was the fact that I couldn't figure out where anything was, ever. Thats what I always had Graham do for me. He was a part of the group of people that were my so called friends.

He always knew where everything was, and because I never had to do any work, I would just let him take over.

The most I did was type some directions into my phone but most of the time, I was with Graham.

This was why it would suck to be alone. Because here I was, standing in the middle of the campus, looking like an idiot spinning around in circles because I have no clue where to go.

"Are you lost?"

I look up to see a girl, a few inches shorter than me, in sweatpants with our university logo along the side, a sweatshirt with another school logo printed on it, boots and her hair in a bun.

And she was beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------
{{a/n: Sorry that is all for now! I will be publishing more soon, sometime in late December!

Make sure to keep up with my account for updates and check out my other fanfics!

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Comment, vote and keep readinggg!

ilysmxo}}