Heartstrings>> Spencer Sutherland

Her P.O.V.

"Riley, you've got to stop setting alarms that loud." I hear Harry's voice and Riley's scream shortly after. I immediately open my eyes to see what's wrong but only find them laughing.

"Will you guys please shut up?" I groan and shift to my other side.

"Will you please lighten up?" I hear Harry's voice again and I sit up, shocked that he actually talked back to me.

"Excuse me?" I raise an eyebrow and his eyes go wide.

Riley looks at both of our face with a shocked expression before Harry lays back down and turns away. "Nevermind."

I soften my expression as Riley and I make eye contact, him giving me a look for being so mean. I couldn't help it though, something about that kid just felt weird.

"You really hate him." Lily whispers and starts laughing at my reaction.

"He doesn't have to be so..so.."

"So what?" She raises an eyebrow and I roll my eyes.

"I don't know, but I don't like him." She laughs again pulls out her phone. I decide to do the same and check all my social media. I didn't do this often because I didn't really see the purpose of having an instagram or facebook, but Lily ahd talked me into to getting both.

"So is he coming back today?" Lily asks as she yawns.

"I think so. He texted me earlier saying that his flight was at seven this morning, so I will probably go pick him up around one." She nods and continues to scroll through something on her phone.

I stand up, stretch and walk over to the where the water meets the shore and put my feet in. It's icy cold and sends shivers down my back as I move around.

I hear Harry and Riley laughing about something in the background while Niall and Liam argue over where we are going to have breakfast.

"Ihop has the best pancakes!" Niall yells and Liam groans.

"Well maybe he does, but that doesn't mean we have to go there. I want a bagel from panera." Liam replies, causing Niall to roll his eyes.

"Well you chose last time, so now it is my turn."

"I'm kinda feeling ihop." I smile and listen to Niall cheer and Liam groan. I walk over to where everyone is and stretch.

Everyone is awake now and we should get going if we don't want a repeat of what happened last time when we got in trouble.

"I think we should leave now. I don't want to uh-you know, repeat what happened like last time." I bite my lip and watch as everyone starts to gather their things and stand up.

"What happened last time?" Harry asks, and I roll my eyes.

"Well we-"

"It's none of your business." I snap, cutting Riley off half way through his sentence, who ends up glaring at me along with everyone else. "What?"

"Calm down." Lily says, giving me a look and then glancing over to Harry. "Why don't you ask Riley to tell you about that um..story later?"

Harry nods, looking somewhat hurt and confused and runs a hand through his hair. He really was attractive, no doubt about it, but he was just an annoying freshman that just had to intrude everyone's personal space.

"So uh, let's get going, yeah?" Liam asks, nodding towards the truck. Everyone nods and we all walk over to the truck and pile in.

I once again, am stuck with Harry in the middle seat. Liam and Lily are in the back in a deep conversation while Niall is singing along to the radio and Riley sleeps in the passenger seat.