4.

***Serious warning this time. It's more brutal than the last. I don't usually go this dark, so I don't want anyone surprised. This is also a first draft, and I haven't even read back through it, much less edited, so forgive any typos please!***

I felt the speculum press against me, its blunt tip larger than his finger had been. Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to unclench.

He didn't press it in far before I felt it opening, the clicks of the instrument causing my legs to twitch.

"It appears you are a virgin."

I ignored the surprise in his voice, focusing on counting the little black dots in the ceiling tile above my head.

"I just need to take a swab and then we'll be done with this part."

There was an odd sensation inside me, and then he was removing the speculum. I let out a sigh of relief as I clenched my knees together, heels still spread wide in the stirrups.

I tried to soothe myself with the thought that the worst was over.

The doctor rolled away, standing and turning to the counter to do whatever was necessary with the swab as I sat up and covered my lap again. Wrapping an arm around my chest, I waited for him to leave.

Turning back to face me, he raised an eyebrow.

"Stand, facing me."

My brows drew together in confusion, and the doctor gave me another greasy smile.

"I still need to perform my inspection, and then you have to be photographed."

Unsure what he meant, I slid to the floor, doing as he instructed. I tried to hold the paper against me, but the doctor came closer and pulled it from my hand.

"Arms by your sides."

The man was only a little taller than me, and when he placed his palms on my shoulders, his hands were dry, but cold. Shivering at his touch, I felt goosebumps raise along my arms as he ran his hands down them.

Stopping at my wrist, he said, "Now out to the sides."

Lifting my arms, I jumped when I felt his hands on my hips.

"Easy there."

His tone was teasing but it set my teeth on edge. My jaw clenched as he moved his palms up my sides, the way he touched me feeling far more personal than a health inspection.

When he reached the sides of my chest, he paused. Raising my eyes back to the ceiling, I could tell what was coming. Telling myself it would be over soon, I tried to keep my breathing even as his hands wrapped around my breasts.

Squeezing and pushing them together, his eyes were fixed on my chest when I glanced down. His tongue slipping out to wet his lips made me jerk my eyes upwards again, unwilling to watch his expression as he violated me.

Turning his hands a little with each squeeze, he made a mockery of feeling for lumps like doctors had at my previous exams. He gripped tight enough that I began to wince with each squeeze, my breasts growing tender.

I yelped in surprise when he pinched my nipples, jerking away and cupping my abused flesh.

The doctor just chuckled, shrugging with one shoulder.

"I needed to check for sensitivity. Do you have pain anywhere?"

Shaking my head, I kept my eyes on him as he began to circle me. I wanted nothing more than for this man to leave, but he wasn't done with me.

"Turn and place your hands on the table."

My jaw dropped at his order, but the grin that had been on his face throughout the visit disappeared, replaced with a cold, uncaring visage.

"If I cannot complete my inspection, I will have to list you as damaged since I cannot attest otherwise."

Throat working to swallow the lump that had formed, I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. Trembling, my eyes moved to the table, hands reaching out without conscious thought.

Palms flat on the vinyl surface, I waited for whatever was coming. Was my virginity not valued as highly as I thought it was?

Muscles tensing as I heard him move behind me, I clenched my eyes shut. He started at my shoulders again, fingers stroking the sides of my neck. Hands spread wide, he began to move down my spine, dipping to the sides to brush against the outside of by breasts once again.

His fingers tightened around my hips, pulling me until I was forced to take a step back, further exposing myself to him. Head hanging between my arms, I tried to hold back the tears.

His grip on my bottom was just as hard as it had been on my chest, and when he attempted to pull my cheeks apart, I clenched and jerked forward. He made an irritated sound as he gripped my hips again, pulling me even further back and using his foot to kick mine until I was forced to spread them apart.

Tears leaked from the corner of my eyes, wetting my face before dripping to the floor. Holding my breath so I didn't sob, I shuddered as I felt a finger begin to stroke down the crease of my butt.

The finger circled my back hole, moving further down to force its way between the lips of my sex. Finding my entrance dry, he clucked his tongue again, and I heard a drawer slide open.

Knees shaking, the first drop of fluid caused me to gasp. Three more drops followed before he removed his finger.

The sounds that followed terrified me.

A zipper. Wet sounds. Something rubbing together.

Jumping when his hands returned to my bottom, I couldn't stop the cry that left my throat.

"Be a good girl, and this won't hurt."

His voice was soft, like he thought it would comfort me.

Fingers sliding through the lube he had dripped on me, he pressed one hand flat on my spine as he reached under with the other to my clit. Circling it twice, I cried out again when he pinched it between his fingers.

Moving up, he stroked my lower lips. I knew this was beyond professional. There was nothing clinical about what this man was doing to me, but I couldn't find my voice. Words had abandoned me.

Expecting to feel him press inside me, I wasn't expecting him to do it to my back hole.

Arms collapsing, I lurched forward, chest hitting the exam table with a grunt. Eyes and mouth open wide, I could barely let out a squeak as he buried his finger in my ass with one brutal thrust.

I felt the doctor's thighs press against theback of mine, sliding me farther over the table as his other hand left my back.Moving his finger within me, I could feel his body shaking, but I didn't understandwhat was happening until he pulled away from me and I felt hot fluid splash my cheeksand lower lips.