The morning of

I woke up bright and early, earlier than usual that is. Only because i could hear the defining sound of Vern whining down stairs. "shut up, Vern" i yelled from my bed. I slowly stretched and let the sunlight gleam on my face. My blonde hair seemed to glimmer in it. I got out of bed and went downstairs, thinking it would be a normal Saturday. "Hey Lilah" Vern chirped. I glared at him, "hey". "where's mom and dad"?
"they went on a business trip. so you and Billy are watching me"
"fantastic"
"yeah isn't it" he smiled watching cartoons not getting my sarcasm. i shook my head but laughed lightly through my nose.
the front door swung open, "Delilah" Billy called out.
"what"
"where are you "?
"the kitchen genius"
Billy walked in with Charlie Hogan.
"Hi Delilah" Charlie smiled
"hey Charlie, hows it going"?
"good"
"so we came by here to ask if you could watch Vern today. we have a double date planned tonight"
"you? Billy? you have a date"?
Charlie laughed at my response.
"haha very funny. but yes i do have a date. I'm going out with Sandy and Charlie is going out with Connie"
"cool" i said trying to hint i don't give a rats tail.
"so can you watch Vern tonight"?
"he's a big boy Billy, he can watch himself. and if not he can hang out with his friends".
Vern chinned  in "yeah i'll hang out with my friends".
"see" i said waving my arms.
"whatever" he rolled his eyes.

~time skip: you go upstairs to curl your hair, do your makeup lightly so it looks natural and glowy, and get dressed~

I grabbed a few bucks and slipped on my white converse. I decided to go hang out with Billy and Charlie for a little bit at Irby's to play pool.
"Vern i'll be back home soon, no using the stove, making a fire, eating too much sweets, and don't leave without writing a note to let me know first" i kissed his cheek.
"okay i won't"
I got into my bright blue corvette and followed behind Billy's old souped up car.
we got to the bar and walked in. I noticed Ace and Eyeball immediately. Ace smirked at me. "Hey Ace" i smiled.
"how's it going Lilah"
"pretty good"
"you come to hang out with us"
i laughed "no Ace, just followed Billy and Charlie here"
"i see".
i walked to the bar to get a coke and when i went to hand the man the money someone stopped me. it was Eyeball.
"the lovely lady will not be paying for her drinks, i will" he smiled.
my heart skipped a beat, i've always liked Eyeball.
"thanks Eyeball" i smiled
"anytime doll"
we sat at the bar stool and drank our cokes talking.
"you look beautiful, Delilah" he said leaning closer. did he really like me? i knew he hadn't been drinking. so was he serious? i could feel my face get hot.
"easy there princess. don't turn tomato on me" and laughed. i laughed along embarrassed. "thank you, you don't look to bad yourself Chambers"
he smiled, "want to play a game of pool"?
"sure. i'm going to win though"
"oh really? Tessio is going to win"?
"oh yeah Chambers, she is" i smiled.
"well alright little lady take your best shot" we played pool for a while and laughed and joked around. we had been there for almost four hours.
"hey it's getting close to five. want to go to the drive in? i'll take you".
"uh. sure why not" i agreed.
we got in Eyeball's car and headed to the movies".