The drive in:

We got there and Eyeball went to go get us some popcorn and a coke.
"did you bring a jacket"?
"No why"?
"Well it's January Delilah" he chuckled
"So"
"Jesus" he shook it head. I laughed at his reaction.
"Here" he put his jacket around me.
I smiled "thanks Eyeb-"
"Richard" he interrupted
I smiled lightly trying to ignore it while i swooped my hand in the bucket to get some popcorn. We watched the movie for a bit when I noticed a familiar face out of the corner of my eye.
His eyes met mine. It was like time stopped. I remembered those big brown eyes placed in the back of my mind. He was so handsome. I had only met him a few times. And he didn't live her but he visited sometimes.
"Hey Delilah" he waved walking closer.
"Well, Dallas Winston. I haven't seen you in over a year" i hugged him. He still smelled like cigarettes and leather.
"How've you been doll face"?
"Good I've been real good"
Eyeball came up behind me and put his arm around me. I was shocked that he did.
"Hey man" Dallas nodded his head.
"Who are you"?
"What's it matter"
"Wel-"
I cut eyeball off "Eyeball this is Dallas, Dallas this is Eyeball"
"Ah." Eyeball sounded unamused.
He walked away and when back to his car.
"He's weird" Dally chuckled
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Yeah sometimes. Well Dal I'll see you later man. I better get back over there" he grabbed my arm before I turned around.
"Hey. Just be careful okay. Listen I'm glad you're here with someone but just...just don't let him ruin your good time Lilah"
"Will do" I hugged him.
"See you around Dal"
"See ya Dollface". He walked away and sat down behind some blonde headed broad. Figures. I walked back over to Eyeball was and he didn't even want to finish the movie he insisted on us leaving.
After he angrily got me in the car we sat quietly while he drove.
"So what's up with you and that guy"?
"Nothing Eyeball hes just a friend I met a while ago when he first came up here"
He grunted something to hisself and kept driving.
"What's your problem"? I snapped
"You" he yelled pulling the car off the road way to fast.
"Calm down. You've been drinking I can smell it on your breath Richard"
"Shut up!"
In my head I wanted to tell back "I don't shut up I grow up, and when I look at you I throw up" but I couldn't do it.
"I took you out here for a nice time because Billy hinted to me you've had a crush on me for years. And to be honest I think your beautiful. But if you're going to act like this then it's not going to work"
"Eyeball. I'm sorry. I'm seriously apologizing. Sincerely, nothing has and ever will happen between me and him"
He sighed
"I'm sorry I yelled"
"It's fine. Just don't ever yell at me like that again Richard"
He pulled back on the road and we drove back to my house after a long drive through the woods.
It was around 9:30 when he dropped me off.
"Hey. I guess I'll see you around Lilah"
"Yeah. Thanks for the movie"
"Just let me k ow when you want to do it again"
"Sure thing Chambers"
He kissed my cheek and drove away.
I squealed as soon as his car was gone. I pranced into the house with my face red and slid down the door.
"Well you look happy" Vern said