Actually Stephen(A/N)

A/n* There are two sides the first in ig is the reasonable side and the second is me being opinionated:)

Reasonable: If you have not heard the news Stephen has left Danplan and the reasons are stated in the video. What Dan did was not right but like Stephen said we still need Dan's side of the story. So please don't harass and attack Dan with messages anger wont help the issue and leaving due to Stephen being the only reason you're there is petty. Also Unsubbing doesn't help either because remember all the animators and people apart of Danplan that helped them grow and Hosuh being stuck in the middle.

Opinionated: If you don't already know Stephen left Danplan due to Daniel being a jackass and I know I shouldn't say that but its bs to say that Stephen is just 'employee' and that he hasn't helped Danplan grow. I am sad to see Stephen Danplan leave but REMEMBER WE CAN STILL SUPPORT HIM WITH STEPHENS PERSONAL CHANNEL. Also Danplan's logo changed so Stephens not apart of it and if that's not already bad in their latest video 'By the way, Can you become a Superhero' Stephen said "Don't look into their personalities too much they're just filler characters" which is afhbvuybzdufy. Also in that video when Dingo said "We should get paid" Stephens last words were i agree" and that just brings me to tears.

Either way if you haven't already watched the video PLEASE watch it and not just go by what i said because I did not mention everything and please wait for Dan's side of the story.