The Demon

"Okay, children, it's time for recess," exclaimed Mrs. M. As I grabbed my snack and walked outside, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Welcome to my new land, children," announced Thanos.

Everything surrounding me and my class was a light gray color, almost as gray and dull as the unwanted gray crayon. A few classrooms were floating in the air, and others were plunged into the ground, close to the level of magma.

"Who are you!" Christian and Jacob yelled synchronized.

"Well children, you are face to face with the person of your demise, the great ruler Thanos!" A voice behind us bellowed.

I swung my body around to come face to face with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had light blonde, almost white hair. Her skin glowed softly, like snow. She had a light frosty blue eye half shut, but still very noticeable.

Then I noticed the position she was standing in, only showing us her left side. She slowly turned around, like she had to be very cautious with her next few steps...
I screamed in horror, the right side of her face was full of uncovered muscle, making her fully black eyes pop out. Her veins were varying in color, one that went down her throat was a dark blue, and one that was traveling down her thigh to her foot was a light green.

The only thing she was wearing was a tank top, and black shorts that stopped at her knees. Both of her sides then transformed into a young girl, she had light tan skin and brown eyes. Her look was what anyone would wear, a baggy white sweater and some dark blue leggings. Her hair was really short, it would be comparable to a pixie cut, but just a little longer than that.

"You shall be having a gladiator battle, with monsters of our sacred ruler's choice. I shall help you find your armor and weapon, of course everything will be tailored to your liking," The young girl informed, "By the way, the names Makayla Zodiac!"

Before I could really comprehend what was happening, I blacked out.
Soon, I woke up, my body was aching, but I felt energized. Like I could run as fast as Flash. For some reason I felt a new-found determination coursing through me.

I heard a knock coming from the door, even though I didn't know where I was (not finished :P).

(A/n This story is in the perspective of one of my classmates, also Makayla Zodiac was based on me. Lol Idk if imma finish this but if I do, it'll be a The Demon 2. But I'll work on it right away if 20 people want it. Also it's very short cuz I was a fifth grader and had like only 30 min. I purple u 💜💜💜💜)