Jimin is hawt

Inspired by the song Smoke and Mirrors </3 hehehe

     Today I was going on a date with a guy I met a few days ago. I was in my bathroom brushing my hair.
    Suddenly, the lights went out. I froze, once I heard footsteps tapping like rain pouring on a window. I turned my phone on, desperate for a source of light. My phone started to ring, I answered.
    "H-hello?" I whispered, shaking.
    "Are you scared princess? Please don't be I am already gone, meet me at your date's house I have a surprise!" A voice answered happily.
    I slowly turn the knob of the bathroom door. The cold metal sent  shivers down my spine. The hallway was fully illuminated. In front of me was the door to my basement, on it was a small white note taped there.
    It read, "Once you see this princess, immediately drive to his house. Don't keep me waiting~. Remember I will always see behind your smoke and mirrors <3.                                   -your love<3"
    I don't know why, but I did exactly what the note read. I got into my car and blew every stop sign in my way. A few honks and yelling later, I arrived. Every light in the house was off, if I didn't know there was a potential psycho in there, I would have passed the building without noticing.
    I walk up to the front door, and grab the handle. Contrasting to my bathroom's, it had a faint warmth on it.
    Suddenly, the door slammed open, and a hand pulled me into the house, soon to be revealed of all its horrors. One of the windows were open, spilling the pale moonlight into the room. That is when I looked at my captor's face.
    The blonde in his hair was very faint in the moonlight but still noticeable. His almond shaped eyes were colored brown. And his plump lips were formed into a smile. I would have been lying if I said he was not attractive. Although the situation I was in was making it hard to appreciate his handsomeness.
    "Princess, you're finally here!" he smiled overjoyed, "As you can see I have been very busy!"
           He turned on a small lamp and pointed to a corner of the room. My eyes grew wide like an owl's, in front of me lay a bruised and cut corpse. He was barely recognizable, but I identify him as my date.
           "We are gonna have fun princess," Jimin strode towards me, like a tiger about to pounce on his prey. In his hand was a rope. I froze, what was he doing. He winked at me, my body stopped functioning and I fell.

Then Westin died, because he is a salty noob. Sue Julie, because she like cottage cheese. (Add me on Snapchat at makayla_Bts517)