Chapter 2

A day with...Bryant~

You had a few days vacation from school. Luca and Aron had vacation from school too and Ari from his university, but Bryant had work today. Bryant works in a car brand company.

"Bryant! Stay!" You whined. "Ah, I can't, (y/n)." Bryant said. You looked sad. "But how about you come with me to my work? Just for today?" Bryant said.

You looked happy. "Yay!" You said happily. He picked you up and kissed your cheek. "Ah, don't stay too long or I'm gonna kidnap her from you." Ari said, half joking and half serious.

"As if I would let that happen~." Bryant said and laughed. "Have fun!" Luca said to you. "See ya." Aron said.

In Bryant's car:

You opened the car window/winded the car window down and let the wind breeze through your hair.

"Sooooo, what can I do there? Can I help you?" You asked. "We'll see..." Bryant responded.

You two arrived there. You hopped out of the car. "Wait." Bryant said as he came out of the car too. He took your hand in his as you two crossed the street for your safety and he loves to hold your hand.

"Bryant, there you are." A co-worker of Bryant said. "Yeah. Hi." Bryant responded. "And who's this little girl?" He asked. "This is my younger sister, (y/n)." Bryant said. "(y/n) huh? Nice to meet you, (y/n)." He said. You smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you too." You responded. He held his hand for you to shake it, but before you could reach your hand out to him...Bryant walked away with you. "See you later." Bryant said. "Oh...Yeah." The guy responded, a little confused, but he shrugged it off.
Bryant didn't want that he would touch you.

You and Bryant entered the building and after Bryant greeted his co-workers, you two got to his office. You looked around. You got to his desk and saw a picture of you and your brothers in a photo frame on his desk.

"So, you can...do what you want. Play around." Bryant said and sat in his chair by his desk. "...But I'm not here to just sit here! I want to help you!" You said. "You're here so I can look at you." Bryant said, slightly laughing.

"What can I help you with?" You asked. "Hmmm, I have to do this, (y/n). You can't do it. I'm contacting people, paperwork and much more." Bryant said.

"Then I could better stay at home..." You mumbled. "No, aren't you happy that you're here with me?" Bryant asked. "I'am...But...I wanted to help you...so you would be done earlier...and could spend time with us at home..." You said while looking away.

'So adorable...' Bryant thought. "So...That's why you came?" Bryant asked. "Yes..." You mumbled and sighed. He couldn't hold himself back. He placed you on his lap, making you straddle his waist. He hugged and kissed you.

"That's so nice of you, (y/n)." Bryant said. "...But you won't let me help you." You said. He thought for a few seconds. "I know how you can help me." Bryant said. "Really?" You asked happily. "Yeah...You can draw a new car brand." Bryant said.

You looked so happy. "Yeah! Are you going to use it?" You asked. "Hmm, maybe." Bryant said. You was very happy.

Time skip, same day:
After drawing and playing games, you was tired and fell asleep on a couch in Bryant's office.

Bryant got called by Ari. "Yeah? Hello." Bryant whispered as he picked up, so you wouldn't wake up.

"Hey, can you bring (y/n) back?" Ari said. "Bring her back." Aron said.
"Where's my (y/n)~?!" Luca whined.

"Shut up guys, she's not with a stranger or anything." Bryant whispered. "Why are you whispering?!" Luca asked loudly. "Yeah! Besides why can't I hear (y/n)?" Aron asked. "Where's she?" Ari asked, more calmly than the other two.

"She's fine. She's sleeping. I don't want to wake her up. "Okay, are you coming home?" Ari asked. "Yeah, I'm coming." Bryant responded. "Hurry up! It's getting darker outside!" Luca said. "Yeah, bye guys." Bryant said.

(Author's Note: I said that you have five brothers in this book, but today I noticed that I only introduced four guys...so let's change it to four, okay? I'll change it in the previous chapter and book description.)