Chapter 4

A day with...Ari~

"Okay, so...Wear this." Ari said as he gave you a beautiful white dress. He was wearing a suit without a tie. He turned around and you changed your clothes. "Done!" You said. He looked at you. "You're beautiful." Ari said. "Thank you~!" You sang. "You're handsome!" You added. He laughed. "Thanks." He responded.

"Aahhhhh! I want to go with you two!" Luca whined as he came into your room. Bryant and Aron stood quietly behind him.

"No, it's our day together now. Yesterday you went to a lot of places with her." Ari said. Luca sighed. "Anyway, what's with you two? Where are you going? It looks as if you two are going on a date...LOL." Aron joked. Ari glared a little at him. "No, it's nothing like that. We just need to get dressed good." Ari responded. "Yeah, I know. I was just joking." Aron said. "Don't make inappropirate jokes, Aron." Ari said. Aron sighed. "Yes sir..." He responded.

"Anyway, we're leaving..." Ari said. "What are you gonna do?" Luca asked. "You'll hear later..." Ari said and laughed. "You're teasing me, Ari!" Luca shouted.

"Bye!" You said. "Bye!" Luca said. "Have fun." Aron said. "Bye." Bryant said. Ari waved at them. "Don't stay too long away! It's already dark outside." Luca said.

Time skip, same day:

"Soooooo, where are we going?" You asked. "You'll see." Ari responded. You sat in his car and stared out the car window. You were looking at the lights of stores, houses, the moon and stars in the dark. You was lost in your own fantasy thoughts as you enjoyed the ride.

"We're here. Don't run away, wait for me." Ari said as he removed his seatbelt. You hopped out the car and looked at the fancy restaurant infront of you. "Woah..." You mumbled. Ari is just this kind of guy. He's very smart and often helps you with school work when you have trouble understanding it. He is often the one who worries the most about you sleeping on time, getting good grades at school and tells your other brothers not to curse infront of you.

He can be pretty romantic (not towards you on that way of course, LOL. By the way, your brothers never have had a girlfriend) and is a kind guy who has much patience and can listen very good at people who need someone to tell their troubles to and if anyone needs a shoulder to cry on.

He's kind, sweet and caring towards you and your brothers. A kind of "mother" figure. But Ari has a switch, if you press the button...he'll turn into a scary menancing guy who'll crush people mentally and physically. He has pretty scary thoughts when he is angry.

"Let's go (y/n)." Ari said as he took your hand in his. You smiled at him and gave a nod.

After having a nice dinner and ice cream with Ari, you two left the restaurant. "Are we going home now?" You asked. "No way, we're going to do more fun things." Ari responded.

He drove to a beautiful beach. No one was there since it's pretty late. You looked at the light of the moon shining in the sea (beach water). The dark blue sky has a lot of sparkling stars shining in it. Ari looked at you.

"Do...you like it?" He asked. "I love it!" You responded. You looked at him. "And I love you, Ari." You said and smiled. "I love you too, (y/n)." Ari said. He hugged you from behind.

You two played at the beach.

Playing tag:

"Y-you won again..." You panted a little. "You're 'it', (y/n)." Ari said as he ran away. You inhaled and exhaled. You ran after him. He laughed. He let you get him. "I won now!" You said proudly.

Building a sand castle:

"Fear my kingdom!" You shouted. You was happy that you build a beautiful castle from sand. Ari had build a castle too. His castle was bigger than yourself. You jumped on his castle, breaking it.

"(y/n)'s castle defeated Ari's castle! My kingdom wins!" You shouted. "Then Ari captures (y/n) and takes over her castle with her as his...prisoner." Ari said as he grabbed your hand, making you lose your balance and fall in his lap.

Playing in water:

"I don't want to get wet!" Ari said. You pulled him from his hand.

Ari put his jacket off. He rolled the sleeves from his blouse up and his pants. You two played in the water where it wasn't deep, the water came just under your knees.

The two of you played a lot at the beach.

"It's time to go home, (y/n)." Ari said.

At home:

You two came home. You was sleepy. Your other brothers of course asked questions about how it was and what you did, especially Luca. You told them everything. "Awwwh, that seems fun! I wanted to go too!" Luca said.

'Tomorrow it's my turn.' Aron thought. He already knew what he was going to do with you.

The day after tomorrow your school is going to start again.

(Author's Note: You'll soon see your brothers' yandere sides...)