Twisting Emotions

I had fallen asleep during the drive to Avengers tower. When we had gotten there Loki had picked me up bridal style, waking me up in the process. "Uhhhh! I-I can w-walk my self Loki!" I squeaked my face turning pink. Why does it keep doing this? Loki's laughed as he continued walking with me on his chest, "Yes you can Princess, but what fun would that be?" I turned red in an instant. It's not my powers causing me to turn red and pink around them?! What's going on with me?! What is this feeling? Why can't I identify it?! I was getting a bit irritated with this, but I managed to keep it under control. Once we finally got inside, everyone cheered and wolf whistled, making me red in embarrassment. "Alright, alright, guys we've embarrassed (Y/N) enough. It's a pleasure to meet you." Steve said, holding out his hand as Loki set me down. "Likewise; I can't wait to help, also I've known J.A.R.V.I.S personally since college Mr. Stark. Sorry for all the trouble caused last night. It was fun watching you get sprayed with coffee" I said as I shook his hand. Mr. Stark choked on his coffee a little bit, "that was you?! J.A.R.V.I.S! Why didn't you tell me?!" Bucky, Natasha, and Loki laughed. "We told him not to." Natasha said with a smirk on her face. We continued chatting a bit as I figured out whose soulmate was who:

Steve X Tony

Sam x Rodhey

Wanda X Clint

Peter X MJ

Banner X Scott

And Natasha, Loki, Bucky X Me.

That's when I remembered, I had to call my parents. I snuck away, around the tower till I found one of the training rooms. "J.A.R.V.I.S, can you please lock the doors and tell everyone where I am and that I'm calling my mom?" Of course Mrs. (Y/N) and welcome. Ok, the moment of truth.

"Hey mom."

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, I got a new job here in New York and I found my soulmate."

"Who are they?"

"They're heros, part of the Avengers."

"...who?"

"Well, the thing is I have three soulmates."

"..."

"They're BlackWidow, Winter Soldier, and Loki."

"I knew it! After all I've done for you! I shouldn't have let you stay with that sad man you call a father! You turned out to be a nasty SLUT! A BITCH, A DISGRACE! "

I threw my phone at the wall before falling into tears, as a dark blue and black aura surrounded me, my eyes turning red as I yelled back at her through the video chat.

"STOP IT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BEFORE THEN CAUSE DAD WON'T TELL ME AND YOU KEEP CHANGING THE FUCKING STORY!!! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING BEFORE I TURNED 7, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT IT WAS YOUR FAULT! AND DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DID ANYTHING FOR ME WHEN YOU ONLY AGREED TO CALL WHEN DAD PAID YOU" I screamed and cried, at her through the phone.

Mom stared at me in shock as I said these last words.

"Stop complaining about something you don't have. You don't have a daughter. Just like you wanted". With that, I ended the video call, blocked and deleted. As soon as I finished I called my dad.

"Hey, dad."

"What's wrong purple-posie? Your blue and black and your eyes are red. Was it her again?"

I sniffed and nodded, telling him everything that happened.

"Wow! My baby girl's a super hero! This is great! How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine. Hey dad, why does my face turn red and my heart thumps around them? I know we're soul mates, but I don't understand this feeling."

"It's called love baby girl. And it's the best kind of love. Unconditional Love. I know you don't understand it now, I didn't either. But you will soon."

"Thanks dad, hey, want me to Hijack the systems again? You need more vacation time."

"You know I don't need any of that. Just know that I love you."

"I love you too. I wish I remembered what happened though. I don't like not knowing and it feels weird not knowing seven years of my life."

"It's only a matter of time. Bye baby girl. And if anyone hurts you, they deal with me!"

I giggled, "thanks daddy. Goodbye." I hung up, feeling slightly relieved, but it still hurt as I cried. I didn't know what else to do, I just wanted to hide and cry, so I did. The anger and sadness I felt, materialized into a light blue and purple dome around my weeping body. I don't know how long I stayed that way, it wasn't until I started hearing voices that I stopped. "Violet, we heard everything. We promise, everything will be ok." Natasha promised, whispering in my ear. "You're not broken. You're just missing a few peices to the puzzle sweetheart." Bucky added as Natasha picked me up. Loki kissed my tear stained eye, "You are everything we could've ever wanted and more Princess. You're precious to us, your father, and everyone else." I just nodded, my head against Natasha's chest as they took me through the tower. "If you want, we could pay your mother a...visit" Loki suggested, magic dancing around his fingers. I giggled a little bit. "Thanks but, Lauren isn't worth it."

Afterwards, we ate dinner with the others and Tony showed us our suite. "Everyone lives in a suite with their soulmate(s), so this is for you four!" In the room infront of us was a living space with light purple carpet, and grayish-silver sofas and a couch and a giant bean bag in the middle, and an electric fireplace with a Large flatscreen above the mantel. The kitchen around the corner from our door had white tiles and black cupboards with violet handles and stainless steel appliances, and white crystal counters. The bathroom had a large shower, and a bath that doubled as an extra large hot tub/ jacuzzi, and it had light violet rug and sitting chair with lights around the large mirror above the two sinks. Then it was connected to the bedroom and walk in closet. The closest was as big as a small bedroom apartment, and The bedroom was painted a beautiful violet with black and red designs, and the curtains were black with red ties and the bed was an extra large California King, with white comforter fading into black with white and red pillows. And two black nightstands on either side.

This was real, wasn't it?